This could run...

Old Aug 6th 2013, 11:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: This could run...

Originally Posted by Theseus
Mine was overflowing for the last 2 months.

Travelling on Saturday though...yay!
That's the problem with Qatar. Most of the time the sewage flows without bothering you, but every now and again, it all backs up and there is a colossal outpouring of sewage that is unavoidable, and splatters everyone.
Oddly enough (ahem...) ramadan seems to cause this disruption to normal service....
Old Aug 6th 2013, 11:12 am
BE Enthusiast

DOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
By "lad" I assume you mean not an adult. Why would he need to be off for a few days? And, as I said in an earlier post, if either of his parents had ever willingly smoked, had a pint or done anything else haram, then that removes what little justification there would have been. And what did he do for those few days off?

We had 3 guys working for us as locally employed civilians. The young lad and two older guys
He was 16/17 years old and i gave him a sausage roll. Which he asked for. One hour later the older guys came over shouting and being a little irate. Unfortunately the younger one was the only one with small english. He asked what was in it. Thats when i realised what i had done wrong. I explained anyway through him to the older guys and apologised. I was then told him i had to take him out of the camp.

2 days later he returned and nothing more was said
Old Aug 6th 2013, 11:15 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RyanC
We had 3 guys working for us as locally employed civilians. The young lad and two older guys
He was 16/17 years old and i gave him a sausage roll. Which he asked for. One hour later the older guys came over shouting and being a little irate. Unfortunately the younger one was the only one with small english. He asked what was in it. Thats when i realised what i had done wrong. I explained anyway through him to the older guys and apologised. I was then told him i had to take him out of the camp.

2 days later he returned and nothing more was said
He didn't ask for another one?
Old Aug 6th 2013, 11:17 am
BE Enthusiast

DOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
He didn't ask for another one?

Haha nope so i guess i won in the end because im a bit of a greedy b.....d

Old Aug 6th 2013, 11:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Cypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to behold

The 'more to it' - http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013...?utm_hp_ref=uk

The employers seem to suggest it's a consistent pattern of behaviour she'd been warned about before.

The Darr bloke sounds like a proper piece of work
Old Aug 6th 2013, 11:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Theseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OleJanx
That's the problem with Qatar. Most of the time the sewage flows without bothering you, but every now and again, it all backs up and there is a colossal outpouring of sewage that is unavoidable, and splatters everyone.
Oddly enough (ahem...) ramadan seems to cause this disruption to normal service....
Indeed
Old Aug 6th 2013, 11:51 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Cypselos
The 'more to it' - http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013...?utm_hp_ref=uk

The employers seem to suggest it's a consistent pattern of behaviour she'd been warned about before.

The Darr bloke sounds like a proper piece of work
That pic looks a bit like one of our regular posters on here....
Old Aug 6th 2013, 11:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Muslim and vegetarian? A five year old vegetarian should know that meat is haram! 'kin 'ell! It just gets worse...
Old Aug 6th 2013, 11:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Theseus
Indeed
I love the place when I'm not there. Whilst I'm there, I'm a bit more ambiguous...
Old Aug 7th 2013, 5:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Theseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OleJanx
I love the place when I'm not there. Whilst I'm there, I'm a bit more ambiguous...
Maybe absence will make the heart grow fonder. As in i'm away for at least 2 weeks maybe i'll miss it.