Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

The Coronation Street Thread

The Coronation Street Thread

Old Jun 22nd 2007, 5:11 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Coronation Street Thread

Originally Posted by Braden
Certainly not!
Please!!! I love simon cowell
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 5:15 pm
Forum Regular

Braden is a name known to allBraden is a name known to allBraden is a name known to allBraden is a name known to allBraden is a name known to allBraden is a name known to allBraden is a name known to allBraden is a name known to allBraden is a name known to allBraden is a name known to allBraden is a name known to all

Here you go!
Attached Thumbnails The Coronation Street Thread-sc.jpg  
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 5:16 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Here you go!
I actually prefer his arms to his face!!! I bet he has got a lovely hairy chest though!!
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 5:23 pm
Forum Regular

Braden is a name known to allBraden is a name known to allBraden is a name known to allBraden is a name known to allBraden is a name known to allBraden is a name known to allBraden is a name known to allBraden is a name known to allBraden is a name known to allBraden is a name known to allBraden is a name known to all

Whatever turns you on!
Attached Thumbnails The Coronation Street Thread-simoncowelltrunks.jpg  
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 5:28 pm
Concierge

Whatever turns you on!
doesn't look very hairy???
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 5:44 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

Whatever turns you on!
get him off here!!
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 5:46 pm

Whatever turns you on!
hey braden.. find me a pic of Julian clary!!
or Al pacino.. please
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 5:55 pm
Forum Regular

Your every wish is my command
Attached Thumbnails The Coronation Street Thread-jc1.jpg   The Coronation Street Thread-ap.bmp  
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 5:57 pm

Your every wish is my command
Julian oooh lovely

prefer Al older though
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 5:59 pm
Forum Regular

Some women are very difficult to please!
Attached Thumbnails The Coronation Street Thread-office.jpg  
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 6:01 pm

Some women are very difficult to please!
thats still not quite right.. he has to have that wicked grin...
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 6:02 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
right did anyone see it last night?? I did cos I taped it !!! just watched it. There was a fire in Claire and Ashleys and it appears that little Freddy may well be toast.

come in here for all your soap chat !!!

Sorry but Freddy survives and the saga goes on!! You can tell me off now if you like
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 6:05 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by beebee
thats still not quite right.. he has to have that wicked grin...
Last try!
Attached Thumbnails The Coronation Street Thread-244.pacino.al.100506.jpg  
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 6:07 pm

Last try!
not quite his wicked grin but i will let u off.. welcome anyway.. not seen you on here before
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 6:09 pm
Forum Regular

No, some mysterious lady told me about it yesterday and I registered last night. Been in Dubai for 7 months, living at the marina

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.