for Conf and Alexa

Old Jun 25th 2009, 1:01 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: for Conf and Alexa

Originally Posted by MataHari
oh, and you're a bit of a woman as well, cause you don't forget what has been said years ago and you will bring it up...and if you really didn't care, you'd not do that either...
(and I recognise that cause I am the same, I am the first to admit that...)
we are obviously alike then, fancy a bloody mary..ill meet you in the strip club by the bridge near Den Helder Naval Base..
Old Jun 25th 2009, 1:03 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
i didnt know you were married, i just assumed you were gay..
that's it, I'm calling the mods.
Old Jun 25th 2009, 1:03 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
oh, and you're a bit of a woman as well, cause you don't forget what has been said years ago and you will bring it up...and if you really didn't care, you'd not do that either...
(and I recognise that cause I am the same, I am the first to admit that...)
true but a little name calling doesnt bother me..it would be different if i knew the person or his/her family of course, like BC, i know her and her husband so i would never say anything personal..

listen..i just cant stand soppy wooses who pretend to be something they clearly are not..
Old Jun 25th 2009, 1:05 pm
banned

Originally Posted by Spugsy
that's it, I'm calling the mods.
Paul Weller?
Old Jun 25th 2009, 1:06 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Paul Weller?
is he our Mod?
Old Jun 25th 2009, 1:07 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

true but a little name calling doesnt bother me..it would be different if i knew the person or his/her family of course, like BC, i know her and her husband so i would never say anything personal..

listen..i just cant stand soppy wooses who pretend to be something they clearly are not..
yeah well, I don't either as I have demonstrated a few times on here, lol...
Old Jun 25th 2009, 1:07 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

fair enough...i guess im just immune to that kind of schoolyard bollox...
well no wonder if you spent years on a ship getting rimmed everyday with loads of blokes for 10 years.
Old Jun 25th 2009, 1:08 pm
banned

well no wonder if you spent years on a ship getting rimmed everyday with loads of blokes for 10 years.
your ma loved it though....
Old Jun 25th 2009, 1:12 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Heh.
Old Jun 25th 2009, 8:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

well i wouldnt go crying to mods and everyone if some random piss taking stranger called my wife a tart thats for sure...i would have responded along the lines of 'she learnt it all from your mother' or suchlike..

some things do bother me of course, name calling doesnt..years in the forces put paid to that....my wife and mother have been called allsorts..

You just couldn't sit straight for a whole day, couldn't you...

I told you to stay out of my face, which you did, yet you go and still bitch about what happenned like a gay guatemalan housemaid, just waiting for me to bite...And that is what I am doing now...I never back off from a fight, and I won't think twice into going to any mod again if you insult a member of my family, because you, or anyone else who insults another person's family, will definitely get that treatment...

What you did yesterday was completely out of order and you know it, no matter where in the world you come from...

I play fair when I get into a situation with other posters but I never insult...You couldn't continue with a proper intelligent response to what I replied to yours so you just chose to insult me and then go overboard and insult a family member...What you did is like 2 people playing chess and as soon as one of them is advancing and the other one is trapped he stands up and hits the other person...

For the last 2-3 months, you have excelled yourself into getting more obnoxious, aggressive, abusive, bullying and insulting...You don't have a single redeeming defect...

Anyway, you want to dance with me, use your brain like a proper man, not write insults when all of a sudden you can't find a proper reply to redeem yourself; even retards can do insults...

Show me what you're made of...
Old Jun 25th 2009, 9:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Heh.
The banter above is clearly a light banter as the mood of the thread is already positive, Spugsy...I would have also did exactly the same if that was the situation yesterday...

But, since morning it's been a cat and mouse and the insult was not meant as a joke...
Old Jun 25th 2009, 9:14 pm
banned

Read back at my 'insult'. It was a flippent response to a comment you made about me and I just turned it back at you..now I know it was insensitive but you are trumpeting on about family insults etc like I just made a random post insulting your wife, that is simply not the context.for me it was a comment similar to the comments with spugsy earlier, and was meant the same way, I truly mean that, but if I knew it would have upset you this much I of course wouldn't have said it.

and I do think your overwhelming attention seeking response is OTT and I know I'm prob alone in that thought, but there you go..

Onwards...
Old Jun 25th 2009, 9:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Read back at my 'insult'. It was a flippent response to a comment you made about me and I just turned it back at you..now I know it was insensitive but you are trumpeting on about family insults etc like I just made a random post insulting your wife, that is simply not the context.for me it was a comment similar to the comments with spugsy earlier, and was meant the same way, I truly mean that, but if I knew it would have upset you this much I of course wouldn't have said it.

and I do think your overwhelming attention seeking response is OTT and I know I'm prob alone in that thought, but there you go..

Onwards...
I'll put a nice response to that tomorrow, you forgot to put a deadline for me...Make sure you do that next time...

Just came home pissed as a rat, saw this thread, saw your name and I thought I better stop for a fag...

Hasta la manana...
Old Jun 25th 2009, 9:26 pm
banned

Till tomorrow sweetpants
Old Jun 25th 2009, 11:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Michael Jackson is dead

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.