Coming Back To Riyadh?

Old Feb 1st 2009, 7:50 am
BE Forum Addict

nottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Coming Back To Riyadh?

Just had a phone call this morning, breaking the news that it looks like I'll be on my way back to Riyadh some time in the next couple of months ( April ? ) .

Its been on the cards really, the work here has dried up, so the company's HQ is in Riyadh,where there will be more work for me. I can see it makes sense from a business point of view, but its my step daughter that will potentially suffer.

After leaving the UK last summer and coming to Jeddah, she's settled into here school here, and takes here IGCSE's next summer. Moving her to Riyadh will really unsettle her and then she's into her final year of her exams as she's 16 next year.

Spoke to Mrs Bantam who would prefer for the two of them to stay in Jeddah while she finishes her schooling, so thinking of a way to see if we can do that.

So, back to sand and dust of the capital eh? Must say, have really enjoyed it here by the seaside, will be sad to leave.

Old Feb 1st 2009, 8:16 am

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Coming Back To Riyadh?

Originally Posted by nottmbantam

Just had a phone call this morning, breaking the news that it looks like I'll be on my way back to Riyadh some time in the next couple of months ( April ? ) .

Its been on the cards really, the work here has dried up, so the company's HQ is in Riyadh,where there will be more work for me. I can see it makes sense from a business point of view, but its my step daughter that will potentially suffer.

After leaving the UK last summer and coming to Jeddah, she's settled into here school here, and takes here IGCSE's next summer. Moving her to Riyadh will really unsettle her and then she's into her final year of her exams as she's 16 next year.

Spoke to Mrs Bantam who would prefer for the two of them to stay in Jeddah while she finishes her schooling, so thinking of a way to see if we can do that.

So, back to sand and dust of the capital eh? Must say, have really enjoyed it here by the seaside, will be sad to leave.

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l2...wfrompiera.jpg

sorry to hear that, nottmbantam, always a bit awkward that kind of shift. so are you planning on commuting until her exams are over?
Old Feb 1st 2009, 2:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Coming Back To Riyadh?

Originally Posted by nottmbantam

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l2...wfrompiera.jpg
Good grief............ a photo of Jeddah in which you can't actually see the polluted brown air??

Remarkable...............