colds

Old Jul 5th 2009, 6:07 am
Forum Regular

aberdeensiregirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: colds

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
I seem to remember being burnt to a crisp at a music festival there some years ago.. Now, was it Macduff??? Cant remember....
Could have been at Tarlair which used to have something like that i believe. But Keith have a music festival for a weekend every year and now Huntly do too. Nothing on the scale of T in the Park.
Old Jul 5th 2009, 6:11 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aberdeensiregirl
Could have been at Tarlair which used to have something like that i believe. But Keith have a music festival for a weekend every year and now Huntly do too. Nothing on the scale of T in the Park.
Do remember they used a natural 'amphitheatre' created by the wave action on the cliffs there...

Been to Keith Music Festival many times... Mate of mine lived there and regularly used to meet up for a debauched weekend. Unfortunately, he wiped himslef and his g/f out on a bike ride a couple of months ago..

Huntly having a music festival now, as well??? Last time I was playing in Huntly, it was a 'prom night' and ended up blowing every fuse in the Gordon school....!!!
Old Jul 5th 2009, 6:19 am
Forum Regular

Do remember they used a natural 'amphitheatre' created by the wave action on the cliffs there...

Been to Keith Music Festival many times... Mate of mine lived there and regularly used to meet up for a debauched weekend. Unfortunately, he wiped himslef and his g/f out on a bike ride a couple of months ago..

Huntly having a music festival now, as well??? Last time I was playing in Huntly, it was a 'prom night' and ended up blowing every fuse in the Gordon school....!!!
Been a lot of motor bike crashes but think know couple that you meant. sad.
Hubby goes to Keith every year but I have never been. Huntly is just a mini weekend with a mixture of music set up in the square and tables set out for outside drinking, Usually same day a foggie football kids gala so i just drop off hubby and then pick him up later. T in the park next weekend. have not been but lots of pals go - see Idlewild.
Old Jul 5th 2009, 6:21 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aberdeensiregirl
Been a lot of motor bike crashes but think know couple that you meant. sad.
Hubby goes to Keith every year but I have never been. Huntly is just a mini weekend with a mixture of music set up in the square and tables set out for outside drinking, Usually same day a foggie football kids gala so i just drop off hubby and then pick him up later. T in the park next weekend. have not been but lots of pals go - see Idlewild.
Aye, he was an ambulance driver based in Keith...

The one weekend I do miss is Meldrum Sports...
Old Jul 5th 2009, 7:01 am
Forum Regular

Aye, he was an ambulance driver based in Keith...

The one weekend I do miss is Meldrum Sports...
Yep thought that was the one.

Never been to Meldrum sports either. Portsoy Boat festival today but got some paper work to sort out here and have not been in since we came home so could do with a chill out day. Got daughters graduation in aberdeen on tuesday and her engagment party here on Tuesday night. We fly back on Thursday so will be glad to get back for a rest!!!