Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

The Chippy (The ME's Latest Watering Hole)

The Chippy (The ME's Latest Watering Hole)

Old Nov 28th 2007, 9:44 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Chippy (The ME's Latest Watering Hole)

Originally Posted by Confucius
Aye...
Cmon BC, you want to make us feel like in a ghetto and only post in one place???
not at all ! but this has always been handy for chat
Old Nov 28th 2007, 12:16 pm
Camel Spotting

Bubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud of

Any chance of a guiness being faxed over to Kuwait?
Old Nov 28th 2007, 12:18 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bubbauk
Any chance of a guiness being faxed over to Kuwait?
Good taste!! ... you poor thing being stuck there.
Old Nov 28th 2007, 1:30 pm
Camel Spotting

Bubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Miss Eck
Good taste!! ... you poor thing being stuck there.
Its a cross, (Or Cresent), I have to bear
Old Dec 12th 2007, 4:23 am
Banned

Dubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond repute

28,000 hits? So what happens in here then?
Old Dec 12th 2007, 4:28 am
Camel Spotting

Originally Posted by Dubai_Chick
28,000 hits? So what happens in here then?
Someone said free beer
Old Dec 12th 2007, 4:32 am
Banned

Dubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond repute

Someone said free beer
Great
Any pork scratchings going free too?
Old Dec 12th 2007, 4:57 am
Camel Spotting

No but the cockroaches are exceptionally crunchy today
Old Dec 12th 2007, 5:12 am
Banned

No but the cockroaches are exceptionally crunchy today
they add to the ambience don't you find
Old Dec 12th 2007, 5:16 am
Camel Spotting

they add to the ambience don't you find
Its the way the floor seems to "Shimmer" when they come out of hiding
Old Dec 12th 2007, 5:17 am
Banned

Its the way the floor seems to "Shimmer" when they come out of hiding
that's the poor disco lighting
Old Dec 12th 2007, 5:33 am
Camel Spotting

that's the poor disco lighting
Thought that was Ins with a torch
Old Dec 12th 2007, 5:38 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Municipality must have given us a new licence - it was closed down a while back.
Old Dec 12th 2007, 5:41 am
Camel Spotting

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Municipality must have given us a new licence - it was closed down a while back.
Sorry, the door was open and the smell of stale beer drew me in
Old Dec 12th 2007, 5:43 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, the door was open and the smell of stale beer drew me in
Best keep the lapdancing to the back room this time then

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.