Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Champions League Final then...

Wikiposts

Champions League Final then...

Old Apr 30th 2008, 8:06 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Champions League Final then...

Originally Posted by lionheart
You are more than welcome to Sven Goran Ericsson
you're joking aren;t you? the man has brought you a bit of dignity, class and some great players. You'd be total idiots to get rid of him now.
Old Apr 30th 2008, 8:10 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Spugsy
you're joking aren;t you? the man has brought you a bit of dignity, class and some great players. You'd be total idiots to get rid of him now.
Only a few are worth keeping...the strength of the team lies in the squad that Psycho built...they were crazy to let him go.
Old Apr 30th 2008, 8:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
I dont hate Luton....pity them, maybe....lol

Mind you, I did hate Steve Foster (the headband wearing shirtlifter) and Ricky Hil.....not to mention that goon, Mick Harford at the time
You hated RICKY HILL???????? The man West Ham tried to sign from Cricklewood Juniors?

I take back my compliments......... that man should have won many more England caps, but Bobby "Workrate" Robson preferred Sammy Lee........
Old Apr 30th 2008, 8:34 pm
Forum Regular

karina83 is just really nicekarina83 is just really nicekarina83 is just really nicekarina83 is just really nicekarina83 is just really nicekarina83 is just really nicekarina83 is just really nicekarina83 is just really nicekarina83 is just really nicekarina83 is just really nice

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
:curse::curse::curse:

I, sir, am a sheepshagger, and proud of it...!!!!

i realise the seasons almost over but was just wondering if there is anywhere in the city that shows SPL games? gutted i missed the match on sunday
Old Apr 30th 2008, 9:04 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Only a few are worth keeping...the strength of the team lies in the squad that Psycho built...they were crazy to let him go.
he was RUBBISH you big donkey dick, Look at svens players, elano, petrov, corluka - quality players, you play with pace and pass well, you took us to pieces in the first half of the season, sure you've fallen a bit now, but with Sven you'll have a bright future.
Old Apr 30th 2008, 9:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karina83
i realise the seasons almost over but was just wondering if there is anywhere in the city that shows SPL games? gutted i missed the match on sunday
SPL?

There's a phone box near Burjuman where all those people who want to watch will be able to squeeze in........
Old Apr 30th 2008, 9:14 pm
Forum Regular

karina83 is just really nicekarina83 is just really nicekarina83 is just really nicekarina83 is just really nicekarina83 is just really nicekarina83 is just really nicekarina83 is just really nicekarina83 is just really nicekarina83 is just really nicekarina83 is just really nice

Originally Posted by The Dean
SPL?

There's a phone box near Burjuman where all those people who want to watch will be able to squeeze in........
very witty thanks!
but seriously.... is there anywhere? its gotta beat watchin cricket!
Old Apr 30th 2008, 9:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by karina83
very witty thanks!
but seriously.... is there anywhere? its gotta beat watchin cricket!
Who covers SPL these days? Setanta?

The larger sports bars often show it but Dubliners is very Sweaty-oriented.... it's at Le Meridien near the airport........

From Time Out Dubai City Guide 2007

An intimate Irish bar serving decent pub grub and some of the biggest pies in town, Dubliners is a jovial place for a pint. The decor incorporates dark wood, the obligatory Guinness posters and the back end of a truck at the expense of windows, alongside acres of Celtic paraphernalia. Accordingly, it’s a good bet for televised sports and its proximity to the airport makes it a good bet if you’ve only got a few hours in town and aren’t feeling adventurous.
Old Apr 30th 2008, 11:14 pm
Account Closed

Have just remembered that there is something called Euro 2008 coming up in June, which may arguably be more entertaining than watching paint dry.
Old May 1st 2008, 12:01 am
why ayeeeee man!

Have just remembered that there is something called Euro 2008 coming up in June, which may arguably be more entertaining than watching paint dry.
I'm looking forward to that, any idea what time the games will be on over here? I usually take 2 weeks off work to watch it, same for the world cup, can't see that happening this year, I'll stil be on my 6 month probation period (and I'm sure mrs spugsy wants a 'proper holiday' as well, not me wasting my time off)
Old May 1st 2008, 12:49 am
Account Closed

It would have been nice if UEFA had considered switching the venues of the Champions League and UEFA Cup Finals this year...Chelsea v Man Utd at the City of Manchester Stadium and St Petersburg/ Bayern v Florentina/Rangers at Moscow. It would have saved a fortune on flight costs as well as reduced greenhouse gas emissions.
Old May 1st 2008, 1:10 am

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The Dean
SPL?

Tsk, tsk, Deano, its people like you wot cause unrest......!!!
Old May 1st 2008, 1:25 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
Tsk, tsk, Deano, its people like you wot cause unrest......!!!
When is the next Aberdeen Supporters Club meeting to be held there ?
Old May 1st 2008, 1:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
When is the next Aberdeen Supporters Club meeting to be held there ?
they've cancelled it. Venue was too big.
Old May 1st 2008, 2:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Two teams in the final are English teams...

Now they will never shut up...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.