A cautionary tale....

Old Nov 10th 2008, 6:10 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A cautionary tale....

Originally Posted by Confucius
Guilty until proven innocent...
I think they were shocked and probably a little bit scared to be honest.
Old Nov 10th 2008, 6:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
I think they were shocked and probably a little bit scared to be honest.
I never knew you take out the trash with your wiener in full view...
Old Nov 10th 2008, 6:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sandboy
there's one at Rashidiya looks just like Borat, top bloke as well ( even though I never did get the police report for my stolen bikes despite 10 different coppers coming to the house )

I spent 2 hours at the cop shop filing the report and as I was leaving he told me I must now dial 999. I quizzed him " so I dial 999 and a policeman will come ?" " no sir, I will come ! "

an hour later and there he was, insisted on calling SOCO to check the front gate even though the crime was 3 days before and we had 9 people staying in our house
The Dubai police don't normally bother much when a bike is stolen from outside a council flat in Sunderland...........
Old Nov 10th 2008, 10:05 pm
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: A cautionary tale....

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
you are one of the main reasons I log on everyday
That and whatever we add to the water .
Old Nov 11th 2008, 4:23 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

I never knew you take out the trash with your wiener in full view...
usually (because there's no streetlights) I just go in my boxers as no-one can see me, so it was a good job I had just got back and was fully dressed.
Old Nov 11th 2008, 5:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
The Dubai police don't normally bother much when a bike is stolen from outside a council flat in Sunderland...........

I'm not from Sunderland
Old Nov 11th 2008, 4:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

usually (because there's no streetlights) I just go in my boxers as no-one can see me, so it was a good job I had just got back and was fully dressed.
I did that once in my building about 4 years ago one night; forgot something in the car...
3 days later there was a notice on the board at reception warning anyone of flouting common (Sharjah) decency laws and the grave consequences to be suffered...No I don't go out with boxer shorts altogether...
Old Nov 11th 2008, 5:21 pm
why ayeeeee man!

I did that once in my building about 4 years ago one night; forgot something in the car...
3 days later there was a notice on the board at reception warning anyone of flouting common (Sharjah) decency laws and the grave consequences to be suffered...No I don't go out with boxer shorts altogether...
there was a couple today next to the beach, both about 50, she had her arms around him and was cuddling him and some local emirati drove past and started beeping at them, blimey...
Old Nov 11th 2008, 5:28 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

I used to drink in a certain hotel by the airport and everyone knew the CID guy who was always there. He used to buy us pints and come over and talk about football.

He had the best gig in town. Come to the pub and blend with the punters.

I also can tell the one in double deckers who was at the bar every friday when I used to frequent that place. Stood out like a sore thumb and never hid the fact he was 'under cover'

They are absolutely everywhere, believe it.
Old Nov 11th 2008, 5:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

there was a couple today next to the beach, both about 50, she had her arms around him and was cuddling him and some local emirati drove past and started beeping at them, blimey...
50 and theyre still doing it!!! Even Hugh Heffner would get angry at that!!!
Old Nov 11th 2008, 6:03 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by commander
I used to drink in a certain hotel by the airport and everyone knew the CID guy who was always there. He used to buy us pints and come over and talk about football.

He had the best gig in town. Come to the pub and blend with the punters.

I also can tell the one in double deckers who was at the bar every friday when I used to frequent that place. Stood out like a sore thumb and never hid the fact he was 'under cover'

They are absolutely everywhere, believe it.
I'll be keeping a good eye out from now on.
Old Nov 12th 2008, 4:18 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be keeping a good eye out from now on.
aye, seriously mate they are all over the place.

the one in my old local told us he is instructed to do the following

1. Look for drugs
2. Look for drink-driving
3. Look for illicit acts (i.e kissing your wife)
4. Look/listen in to conversations to hear if people are bad mouthing islam etc.

marvellous, remember we chose to live in a society where freedom of speech gets you a 1-way ticket out of here...

So if you enjoy being here, be careful.

Loose lips sinks ships etc
Old Nov 12th 2008, 4:33 am
BE Enthusiast

banter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond repute

1. Look for drugs
4. Look/listen in to conversations to hear if people are bad mouthing islam etc.

marvellous, remember we chose to live in a society where freedom of speech gets you a 1-way ticket out of here...

and he would be very right you honestly dont know what they are trained to look and listen for and they can know everything about you with one call

The OP was lucky he was not in a cell for the night
Old Nov 12th 2008, 5:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

1. Look for drugs

So who is the 'undercover cop' at the Rattlesnake?
Old Nov 12th 2008, 5:07 am
banned

Originally Posted by The Dean
So who is the 'undercover cop' at the Rattlesnake?
Ahmed, the sleasy one that stands in the corner playing with his knob all night...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.