cats

Old Jun 7th 2008, 9:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: cats

we had a cat when I was a kid. Guess I built an imunity to my allergy. But when I came back from Uni for holidays I couldnt stand the cat near me as I had lost the immunity. Of course the cat wanted to come up to me as I hadn't been around for months.

btw does anyone know anywhere that sells Biorb fishtanks in Dubai?
quite fancy setting up a small aquarium and the Biorbs look cool.
Old Jun 7th 2008, 9:43 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by benzonar
These are our two, who will both be coming over in the next few months.

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i2...e/Peekaboo.jpg

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i2...dge/cuddle.jpg
How sweet are they boy and girl??
Old Jun 7th 2008, 10:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

benzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
How sweet are they boy and girl??
They are both boys, Louis and Thaisun. Chcolatepoint Siamese and a Brown Burmese.

Both are like velcro and won't leave us alone, they even wait at the door for us when we come home. They are strictly housecats though as they are both too stupid/trusting to be let out.
Old Jun 7th 2008, 10:14 pm

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Eva
I don't like cats,really really don't like em.
Think I must be the only one on here that doesn't.
I dont like them either - evil little shits. They should all be curried and served with rice and flat breads.

Last edited by Cleopatra; Jun 7th 2008 at 10:18 pm.
Old Jun 7th 2008, 10:19 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

They are both boys, Louis and Thaisun. Chcolatepoint Siamese and a Brown Burmese.

Both are like velcro and won't leave us alone, they even wait at the door for us when we come home. They are strictly housecats though as they are both too stupid/trusting to be let out.
I think my kitten thinks I'm his dad, I rescued him froma building site a month ago, he's about 3 months old I think, he never leaves me, runs after me, is waiting at te door for me and now comes and sleeps next to me, even gets under the covers sometimes and sleeps next to my feet.
Old Jun 7th 2008, 10:26 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Cats are lovely.

-
Old Jun 7th 2008, 10:42 pm
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleopatra
I dont like them either - evil little shits. They should all be curried and served with rice and flat breads.
Evil? They are far from evil, they are soft and gentle and very clever animals.
Old Jun 7th 2008, 10:46 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
Evil? They are far from evil, they are soft and gentle and very clever animals.

And clearly a good judge of character from what I've read here.
Old Jun 7th 2008, 11:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

benzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond repute

This always makes me chuckle

The Dog's Diary

8:00 am - Dog food! My favorite thing!
9:30 am - A car ride! My favorite thing!
9:40 am - A walk in the park! My favorite thing!
10:30 am - Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing!
12:00 pm - Milk bones! My favorite thing!
1:00 pm - Played in the yard! My favorite thing!
3:00 pm - Wagged my tail! My favorite thing!
5:00 pm - Dinner! My favorite thing!
7:00 pm - Got to play ball! My favorite thing!
8:00 pm - Wow! Watched TV with the people! My favorite thing!
11:00 pm - Sleeping on the bed! My favorite thing!

The Cat's Diary

Day 983 of My Captivity

My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets. Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength.

The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape. In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomit on the carpet. Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly demonstrates my capabilities. However, they merely made condescending comments about what a "good little hunter" I am. Bastards!

There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. However, I could hear the noises and smell the food. I overheard that my confinement was due to the power of "allergies." I must learn what this means, and how to use it to my advantage.

Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this again tomorrow, but at the top of the stairs.

I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches. The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released, and seems to be more than willing to return. He is obviously retarded. The bird must be an informant. I observe him communicate with the guards regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe...................For now
Old Jun 8th 2008, 5:48 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

This started off as a nice cats thread! If you dont like them start your own I hates cats thread....
Leave the poor puddies alone.......

Ray ..sod off...................
Jeez so much for Freedom of Expression.

Who mentioned hate? I just don't like cats. Same as I don't like tall buildings,the colour beige and foie gras.I don't want to bbq em or cause them any pain-I just don't like them thats all
Hate is such a bad emotion and such a waste of energy.
Cue the next mauling........
Old Jun 8th 2008, 5:51 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva

Who mentioned hate? I just don't like cats. Same as I don't like tall buildings,the colour beige and foie gras.I don't want to bbq em or cause them any pain-I just don't like them thats all
I like my Beige Shorts ....
Old Jun 8th 2008, 4:18 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva

Cleopatra says cats are Evil and Ray feeds them to snakes...Shall i take it that they just have a mild dislike to them then?...
Cats are members of peoples families and as such it is not surprising that people on this board will want to defend their furry bundles of fun!
Old Jun 8th 2008, 4:28 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Cleopatra says cats are Evil and Ray feeds them to snakes...Shall i take it that they just have a mild dislike to them then?...
Cats are members of peoples families and as such it is not surprising that people on this board will want to defend their furry bundles of fun!
A snake needs food ..and feral cats are dangerous
Old Jun 8th 2008, 4:29 pm
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Totally agree and I will always defend them, especially when people who know nothing about cats and have made it clear they hate them come on a thread that was so obviously started for people who like or love them and start talking absolute nonsense.
Old Jun 8th 2008, 4:46 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

I got my Hugo from a breeder in RAK, who said he was Siamese but I am pretty sure he is a burmese, his face is round. I re homed a fabulous chocolate Oriental and an amazing Cornish Rex the other week

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.