Car rental in Riyadh

Old Feb 14th 2024, 1:32 pm
Just Joined

sam9510 is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Car rental in Riyadh

Hi all,

Am relocating from UK to Riyadh shortly.

I am looking to rent / hire a car once I arrive. Do people advise a medium term hire like 3 months or longer? Or do companies do month rolling contracts? Also which sites are best to look at get quotes.

Thanks!
Sam
Old Feb 16th 2024, 9:31 am
Just Joined

dleo668 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Car rental in Riyadh

Hi Sam,

I did short term rental directly at the airport in Riyadh, there’s a small section inside the arrivals terminal. You can check there if you don’t find anything before arriving.
Old Feb 26th 2024, 12:33 pm
Just Joined

ukdesidesign is an unknown quantity at this point

You can rent a car through the "ekar" app for short-term or long-term contracts. They offer drop-off and pick-up services. Be sure to take pictures before and after delivery, both inside and outside the car.
Old Feb 26th 2024, 2:09 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ukdesidesign
You can rent a car through the "ekar" app for short-term or long-term contracts. They offer drop-off and pick-up services. Be sure to take pictures before and after delivery, both inside and outside the car.
Hi, your username isn't acceptable I'm afraid as per Site Rule 11. Please contact Site Admin for a username change (contact them via the bottom of the page). Thanks.
Old Feb 29th 2024, 2:04 pm
Just Joined

sam9510 is an unknown quantity at this point

thank you!