Car Cleaning in Dubai

Old Oct 14th 2008, 5:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Car Cleaning in Dubai

As with repairs (especially body stuff) go to a company that does the job in-house. Most of the agents and many other garages outsource - so you are just paying extra for the same work.

Sara auto opposite Spinneys warehousing (further up from the Courtyard) does quite a good job.

There is also a place behind the Harley D & Wolfies shops at Al Quoz. But I have forgotten its name!
Old Oct 14th 2008, 5:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Fairydust
So any clues as to what the other place is
You read my mind.... Well ladies what is this mystical place
Old Oct 14th 2008, 5:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Alen1
As with repairs (especially body stuff) go to a company that does the job in-house. Most of the agents and many other garages outsource - so you are just paying extra for the same work.

Sara auto opposite Spinneys warehousing (further up from the Courtyard) does quite a good job.

There is also a place behind the Harley D & Wolfies shops at Al Quoz. But I have forgotten its name!
The place by Harley is that Icon Autos
Old Oct 14th 2008, 5:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond repute

No. Icon outsource.
Old Oct 15th 2008, 9:58 am
BE Enthusiast

matthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond repute

Right, the place you all need to go to is called Sara Auto Care. Contact Glenn on 050-9107117 and tell him Matt with the blue Audi RS4 recommendeed you.

Sara look after 80%+ of all the Dubai MotorShow vehicles. They offer an amazing service, from a simple wash and wax, to paint correction (polishing out all the swirl marks left by the sandy rags used to clean your car at eppco, MOE Etc!!), interior valets, leather treatments and engine bay valets.

Paint correction = AED350 for a saloon car (and my car looked amazing after). Well worth every penny, I can not recommend Glenn and Sara Auto Care enough, the quality of customer service and the actual valeting service is top notch (and im a fussy bugger when it comes to cars).

Sara are based behind the Spinneys warehouse in Al Quoz. Have a look at http://www.saraautocare.com/
Old Oct 15th 2008, 10:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by matthew.lewis2
Right, the place you all need to go to is called Sara Auto Care. Contact Glenn on 050-9107117 and tell him Matt with the blue Audi RS4 recommendeed you.

Sara look after 80%+ of all the Dubai MotorShow vehicles. They offer an amazing service, from a simple wash and wax, to paint correction (polishing out all the swirl marks left by the sandy rags used to clean your car at eppco, MOE Etc!!), interior valets, leather treatments and engine bay valets.

Paint correction = AED350 for a saloon car (and my car looked amazing after). Well worth every penny, I can not recommend Glenn and Sara Auto Care enough, the quality of customer service and the actual valeting service is top notch (and im a fussy bugger when it comes to cars).

Sara are based behind the Spinneys warehouse in Al Quoz. Have a look at http://www.saraautocare.com/
Audi RS4 not bad !

Nice one Matt, are you based in Dubai ?

Last edited by pauldxb; Oct 15th 2008 at 10:19 am. Reason: Forgot to mention
Old Oct 15th 2008, 10:18 am
Viva la revolucion..

zamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to behold

Old Oct 15th 2008, 10:58 am
BE Enthusiast

matthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pauldxb
Audi RS4 not bad !

Nice one Matt, are you based in Dubai ?
Yeah, love the RS4, bought an October 2007 model in July this year.

Im based not too far away from Mata Hari
Old Oct 15th 2008, 12:01 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

lol...I am a land mark now am I
Old Oct 15th 2008, 12:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MataHari
lol...I am a land mark now am I
To us stalkers you are
Old Oct 15th 2008, 12:08 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

just by the way..what happened to the lads that cleaned your cars while you went shopping at Ibn Battuta or MoE? I haven't seen them since Ramadan.
Old Oct 15th 2008, 12:09 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

To us stalkers you are
I'll have to stop standing on streetcorners I guess...
Old Oct 16th 2008, 10:22 am
BE Forum Addict

What is the 0-60 of the RS4 ? Sorry 0-100K here in UAE
Old Oct 16th 2008, 10:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by MataHari
I'll have to stop standing on streetcorners I guess...
Tut Tut
Old Oct 16th 2008, 10:41 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by pauldxb
Tut Tut
oh so that was you...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.