Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

British Men With Thai/Phillipino/African Birds

British Men With Thai/Phillipino/African Birds

Old Jan 19th 2009, 2:18 pm
100% British Beef

Bison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond repute
Default British Men With Thai/Phillipino/African Birds

Is it just cos they are so ugly and old they can't get an English bird?

I mean I don't get it is it just the easy option, when will they realise they only want your money or a British passport?

Oh well, I suppose any hole's a goal!!

Bison
Old Jan 19th 2009, 2:20 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: British Men With Thai/Phillipino/African Birds

* no comment *
Old Jan 19th 2009, 2:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bison

I mean I don't get it is it just the easy option, when will they realise they only want your money or a British passport?

Bison
Any hole's a goal? I hate that saying....blokes have holes too you fag.
And who'd want an english bird?

French is where it's at...you can't understand when they nag. :-)
Old Jan 19th 2009, 3:12 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

says the fat British bloke who hasn't got a girlfriend...
Old Jan 19th 2009, 3:15 pm
100% British Beef

Bison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond repute

says the fat British bloke who hasn't got a girlfriend...
Yeah, by choice! Far to much fun being single at the moment!

By the way, you missed out good looking sweetheart x

Bison

Last edited by Bison; Jan 19th 2009 at 3:17 pm.
Old Jan 19th 2009, 3:16 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, by choice! Far to much fun being single at the moment!

Bison
yeah...it's fun these forums that's for sure...
Old Jan 19th 2009, 3:18 pm

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold

Bison
how do you know that the thai/phillipino/african bird isn't actually british themselves?
Old Jan 19th 2009, 3:31 pm
100% British Beef

how do you know that the thai/phillipino/african bird isn't actually british themselves?
Come off it
Old Jan 19th 2009, 3:54 pm
Account Closed

Shadya is an unknown quantity at this point

YOU RACIST THUG...GO BACK HOME TO YOUR COUNTRY AND STAY THERE
Old Jan 19th 2009, 4:01 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Bison
I have to say, whenever I saw a much older bloke with a thai / phillipino bird the first thing that comes to mind is 'you dirty bastard'
Old Jan 19th 2009, 4:03 pm
100% British Beef

YOU RACIST THUG...GO BACK HOME TO YOUR COUNTRY AND STAY THERE
I'm not racist at all and neither was my comments!

I was just saying I don't get it, didn't say there was anything wrong with it!!

B
Account Closed

Shadya is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Spugsy
I have to say, whenever I saw a much older bloke with a thai / phillipino bird the first thing that comes to mind is 'you dirty bastard'
Et tu Brute?
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Spugsy
I think you poor girl having to sleep with that fat ugly twat every night...
Old Jan 19th 2009, 4:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

benzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond repute

I always think "Ahh, that's nice - it must be bring your daughter to the bar night"

Although I honestly don't see what the big deal is, both of them are getting something out of it so where is the harm.
Old Jan 19th 2009, 4:06 pm
Forum Regular

scarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of light

Bison
Maybe the blokes have been screwed over by too many British birds, and decided to go elsewhere for loyalty perhaps? Who knows!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.