British Funnies

Old May 9th 2013, 10:47 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default British Funnies

Worth a look;

http://www.buzzfeed.com/lukelewis/th...-youre-british
Old May 9th 2013, 10:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: British Funnies

Originally Posted by Scamp
I like the rolled up letter. I can think of quite a few people and companies who may get some interesting post in the near future.
Old May 9th 2013, 11:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Millsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond repute

Brilliant - I didn't want them to end!
Old May 9th 2013, 11:28 am
Forum Regular

Robajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud of

Priceless, gonna send the one about Masterchef to the Missus

I needed cheering up after some twunt in a Maserati reversed into my car at lunchtime.
Old May 9th 2013, 11:58 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Robajob
Priceless, gonna send the one about Masterchef to the Missus

I needed cheering up after some twunt in a Maserati reversed into my car at lunchtime.
Lemme guess, was your fault too?
Old May 9th 2013, 2:48 pm
Forum Regular

Robajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud of

Lemme guess, was your fault too?
Actually fair play to the bloke, he admitted liability there and then, and to the cops.
Old May 9th 2013, 3:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

UKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond repute

Can relate a thing or 2 to these:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/lukelewis/middle-class-problems
Old May 9th 2013, 3:51 pm
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by UKCityGent
Yah! Couple of those resonate.
Old May 10th 2013, 2:45 am
Wannabe Cycling God

TheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond repute

This thread me to the bit where it's great to be Brtish, love this.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/lukelewis/48...ish-yes-really
Old May 12th 2013, 7:54 am
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TheShed

totally agreed about bowie!
he is so cool he pisses ice cubes!
Old May 12th 2013, 5:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

redShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to all

Originally Posted by TheShed

I quite like the bit about the Royles. In fact there is a serious PR problem awaiting us the British nation. If you watch Prince William’s top you can see that his hair has already started disappearing off his head. So nation.. brace yourselves for a future Bruce Willis look alike king. I now know the reason why king head crowns were first invented!
Attached Thumbnails British Funnies-brucewilis.jpg  
Old May 12th 2013, 10:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

abi31 has much to be proud ofabi31 has much to be proud ofabi31 has much to be proud ofabi31 has much to be proud ofabi31 has much to be proud ofabi31 has much to be proud ofabi31 has much to be proud ofabi31 has much to be proud ofabi31 has much to be proud ofabi31 has much to be proud ofabi31 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by redShark
I quite like the bit about the Royles. In fact there is a serious PR problem awaiting us the British nation. If you watch Prince William’s top you can see that his hair has already started disappearing off his head. So nation.. brace yourselves for a future Bruce Willis look alike king. I now know the reason why king head crowns were first invented!
I wouldn't mind a king who looked like Bruce Willis. Sadly I suspect he will look a lot more like his dad