Reload this Page >

Bring Best of your pic.....

Bring Best of your pic.....

Old Jul 20th 2008, 6:17 pm
Forum Regular

Khan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bring Best of your pic.....

Originally Posted by The Dean
Different interpretation of 'bending the rules' - Bodyline may have been 'unsporting' but wasn't illegal in any sense........

Example of what I mean - all teams appeal aggressively to the umpires these days - but only Pakistan do it even when they know the batsman is not out (bat-pad catches, caught behind, etc).

Imran was a 'respected figure', but he was captain when all this started (the treatment of Chris Broad on the infamous Gatting-Rana tour was indefensible, even more so after Headingley 87) and Imran could have put a stop to it if he had wanted to.

He didn't.
Appeal is appeal - right or wrong doesnt matter, its umpire duty to decide.
And aggressive appeal has nothing to do with rules.

Gatting-Rana case was Mike Gatting mistake, as far as i know even when a umpire is wrong you are not suppose to argue. ICC also gave their determination against gatting.

Imran - Botham case, Imran won the case in UK Court made against him and his blowing techniques.

Inzi's recent case in London..... Although i did not like his decision not to come back however; still he was right on the major issue and again ICC recognized and supported him.
Old Jul 20th 2008, 6:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

So you'd cheat as well? I don't need to listen to such self-serving tripe.

Utter garbage - the rules and the spirit are different things..........

When I played, I used to 'walk' when I knew I was out..... let me guess: you'd 'wait for the umpire's decision'........... thought so. I know most batsmen don't 'walk' but that's part of what I'm talking about.

And you are missing my point - no other country's players (that I'm aware of) appeal even when they know the batsman is NOT OUT - only Pakistan.

That's cheating.

Last edited by The Dean; Jul 20th 2008 at 6:54 pm. Reason: para
Old Jul 20th 2008, 7:06 pm
Forum Regular

Khan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The Dean

So you'd cheat as well? I don't need to listen to such self-serving tripe.

Utter garbage - the rules and the spirit are different things..........

When I played, I used to 'walk' when I knew I was out..... let me guess: you'd 'wait for the umpire's decision'........... thought so. I know most batsmen don't 'walk' but that's part of what I'm talking about.

And you are missing my point - no other country's players (that I'm aware of) appeal even when they know the batsman is NOT OUT - only Pakistan.

That's cheating.
Dear friend this is your definition of cheating.

I will certainly wait for umpire, when the its comes to close run out, LBW, or a catch which is not clearly taken, stamped behind the wicket etc etc. So most of the times you have to and you should wait for the umpire's decision.

No body stay on the wicket if he is bold or catch out. however, umpire still raise his finger although its a clear out.

If for the sake of arugment i agree with you then its International Cricket council's responsibility to make it clear for everyone not to appeal when its not out.
anyways you have your own views and i have mine.

cheers
Old Jul 20th 2008, 7:11 pm
Soupy twist

Eeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond repute

I've had to remove a couple of images from this thread, so I'd like to remind everyone of the pertinent part of site rule #2:

"There may be places where sexually explicit, racist, obscene or vulgar language, graphics or behavior is appropriate however BritishExpats.com is NOT one of them. We do not allow graphics that contain nude body parts, sexually-orientated or violent acts..."
Old Jul 20th 2008, 7:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eeyore
I've had to remove a couple of images from this thread, so I'd like to remind everyone of the pertinent part of site rule #2:

"There may be places where sexually explicit, racist, obscene or vulgar language, graphics or behavior is appropriate however BritishExpats.com is NOT one of them. We do not allow graphics that contain nude body parts, sexually-orientated or violent acts..."
Eeyore!

You deleted Benzo's cartoon..........

Can you please therefore also delete my comment about it being funny? I've just had my collar felt due to Spugsy's bapspix, so I don't want any more trouble.........

"Er, no, no, sir, it's OK - I'm just telling the nice man to delete it....."
Old Jul 21st 2008, 5:35 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Khan
You are unique mate
Well I wasn't always that good looking. Spent a fortune on dental work

N.
Old Jul 21st 2008, 5:35 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by benzonar
I have some pictures from Denmark if anyone is interested in seeing them.
Hopefully they are cartoons or pictures of teddy bears with middle eastern names

N.
Old Jul 21st 2008, 5:50 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bring Best of your pic.....

This holiday snap must be proudly gracing a coffee table somewhere....
Attached Thumbnails Bring Best of your pic.....-new-image.jpg  
Old Jul 21st 2008, 6:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
This holiday snap must be proudly gracing a coffee table somewhere....
well at least they dont have to worry about the bad ones being posted!
Old Jul 21st 2008, 6:08 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
well at least they dont have to worry about the bad ones being posted!
lol...
Old Jul 21st 2008, 6:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
lol...
what do you think MH....it could be the answer to all our problems!....but then im sure Rach would still manage to get one with one of us coming out of the toilets with the back caught in our knickers!
Old Jul 21st 2008, 6:13 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

what do you think MH....it could be the answer to all our problems!....but then im sure Rach would still manage to get one with one of us coming out of the toilets with the back caught in our knickers!
Yeah, but how could anyone see that winning smile of yours....????
Old Jul 21st 2008, 6:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yeah, but how could anyone see that winning smile of yours....????
whatever it is..the answers no!
Old Jul 21st 2008, 6:16 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

whatever it is..the answers no!
You've cut me to the quick....
Old Jul 21st 2008, 6:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You've cut me to the quick....
No I havent!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.