Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Breaking Micheal Jackson news

Breaking Micheal Jackson news

Old Jul 1st 2009, 5:00 pm
Banned

BethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud of
Default Breaking Micheal Jackson news

I just got off the phone with a friend in Las Vegas..This friend lived with Jackson for a few moths last year..He told me that Michael just started using steroids to get in shape for his tour..This is a BE exclusive..You heard it here first my friends...Nobody else knows..Feel free to amaze your friends and family with this inside info

This is what I bring to the proverbial table..
Old Jul 1st 2009, 5:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Euc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Breaking Micheal Jackson news

Whatever
Old Jul 1st 2009, 5:02 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BethPageBlack

This is what I bring to the proverbial table..
and about 10 pies for your missus....
Old Jul 1st 2009, 5:07 pm
Banned

BethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by commander
and about 10 pies for your missus....
THATS IT!
Old Jul 1st 2009, 5:08 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Euc-
Whatever
Yeah you're probably on the phone right now telling everybody you know about it
Old Jul 1st 2009, 5:09 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

THATS IT!
sorry, was it 12 pies??
Old Jul 1st 2009, 5:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Euc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah you're probably on the phone right now telling everybody you know about it
Hell no, I'm promoting to the world that I'm on youtube
Old Jul 1st 2009, 6:01 pm
Arrrrrrgh!

Dubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud of

Whatever
A very interesting article. It is definitely one for the conspiracy theorists – it really makes you think.

http://www.ismichaeljacksonstillalive.com
Old Jul 1st 2009, 6:11 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
sorry, was it 12 pies??

and it was on the radio this afternoon that MJ were taking steroids
Old Jul 1st 2009, 6:43 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Blue Cat

and it was on the radio this afternoon that MJ were taking steroids

I'm not buying it Blue Cat..I will Paypal $100 into anyones account, anyone who can provide a link dated before I released the information here about MJ using steriods...Only a handful of people knew of this..
Old Jul 1st 2009, 6:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

I'm not buying it Blue Cat..I will Paypal $100 into anyones account, anyone who can provide a link dated before I released the information here about MJ using steriods...Only a handful of people knew of this..
http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/rnr/1240145847.html

There you go
Old Jul 1st 2009, 6:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

And...is there actually anybody that cares?
Old Jul 1st 2009, 6:50 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Now all you have to do is PM him your bank account number, username and password and all is good!
Old Jul 1st 2009, 6:50 pm
Banned

Thats somebody speculating...The toxicolgy reports won't come out for a week and when they do I won't say "I told you so" but you'll know that I told you so..
Old Jul 1st 2009, 6:52 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Alexa
And...is there actually anybody that cares?
Don't act like you're not impressed Alexa

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.