Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Brazil coach Dunga dismissed after World Cup exit

Brazil coach Dunga dismissed after World Cup exit

Old Jul 5th 2010, 7:12 am
BE Forum Addict

coffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Brazil coach Dunga dismissed after World Cup exit

Brazil coach Dunga and his entire coaching staff have been sacked after the team's quarter-final exit from the World Cup.

The Brazilian Football Federation (CBF) released a statement on Sunday confirming the dismissals.

"With the closing of the work cycle that started in August 2006 and ended with the elimination of Brazil from the World Cup in South Africa, the CBF announces the dismissal of the Technical Commission of the Brazilian team," the statement read.

Dunga, 46, had already indicated after his team's surprise 2-1 quarter-final loss to the Netherlands, that he would be stepping down after four years in the job. He replaced Carlos Alberto Parreira in July 2006, immediately after the last World Cup.

http://gulfnews.com/sport/football/b...-exit-1.650364

Look what happened to the England Team !!!
They keep there Manager, Mind you it would have cost tooooo much to get rid of him about 12 million.
Standards are standards.
Old Jul 5th 2010, 11:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Brains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brazil coach Dunga dismissed after World Cup exit

to be expected I guess. Any early favourites to take over?
Old Jul 6th 2010, 6:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brazil coach Dunga dismissed after World Cup exit

Originally Posted by Brains1983
to be expected I guess. Any early favourites to take over?
Brazil has no football pedigree whatsoever. I haven't checked, but I'll bet they haven't won anything for, say, 44 years.

I'd appoint an Italian if I were them...............