Wikiposts

Botox or not to Botox

Old Nov 16th 2010, 4:59 am
Forum Regular

Hippacrocapig will become famous soon enoughHippacrocapig will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Botox or not to Botox

All those lines and wrinkles are part of your life... Just like stretch marks.... Part of carrying a loved one! If you botox you'll only want more and more... We are never perfect, just airbrushed.
Old Nov 16th 2010, 6:25 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hippacrocapig
All those lines and wrinkles are part of your life... Just like stretch marks.... Part of carrying a loved one! If you botox you'll only want more and more... We are never perfect, just airbrushed.
I'm not airbrushed and I'm perfekt. I reckon it's the beer.
Old Nov 16th 2010, 12:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't do it - too many people I know end up just looking strange rather than younger. It also wouldn't set a good example to my two girls who I try to encourage to be happy with the way they look and not let society tell them they should aspire to be Barbie Dolls.
Old Nov 16th 2010, 3:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Botox is temporary and produces weird results. Given the cost of retreatment, I think that it is better to save the money and invest in new boobs - everybody appreciates them more and the results are more reliable.
Old Nov 16th 2010, 4:26 pm
Account Closed

weasel central is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse
Botox is temporary and produces weird results. Given the cost of retreatment, I think that it is better to save the money and invest in new boobs - everybody appreciates them more and the results are more reliable.
a man after my own heart, boob jobs the gift that just keeps on giving