Botox or not to Botox

Old Nov 15th 2010, 4:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Botox or not to Botox

Im not quite ready for it just yet, welll actually I could do with a bit of ironing out, however I like a few lines. My granny who has been an inspiration to me has got a face like a prune and has done since I can remember and as she says every line has a story and she has some cracking stories. SO do I want to be smooth forheaded unable to show any expression in my face or do I grow old gracefully?

caprice below looks to have been to see the doctor

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...owing-age.html

So would have have a bit of help or full on surgery? and if so what would you have done? No penis extensions please Ethos .

And I am sure we can all remember the bride of Wildenstein; WARNING Not for the feint hearted!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ldenstein.html
Old Nov 15th 2010, 5:06 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Botox or not to Botox

nope.

its for insecure people.
Old Nov 15th 2010, 5:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1
Im not quite ready for it just yet, welll actually I could do with a bit of ironing out, however I like a few lines. My granny who has been an inspiration to me has got a face like a prune and has done since I can remember and as she says every line has a story and she has some cracking stories. SO do I want to be smooth forheaded unable to show any expression in my face or do I grow old gracefully?

caprice below looks to have been to see the doctor

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...owing-age.html

So would have have a bit of help or full on surgery? and if so what would you have done? No penis extensions please Ethos .

And I am sure we can all remember the bride of Wildenstein; WARNING Not for the feint hearted!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ldenstein.html
Hmm, depends entirely on the kind of image you want to give people...."I don't care if I look wrinkly,although I know I don't have to"
or
"Yup, I actually AM xx years of age...and yes, I know I don't look like it"...which seems to be the thing to do these days...

If you do go for botox, don't overdo it, a completely smooth forehead and a slack jaw just don't go together.
And having your eyebrows in your hairline...as in full on face lift...IMHO a big NO.

And no matter how much you spend on face cream etc. , nothing beats a bit of botox.
And you feel better when you look in the mirror in the morning.
And I don't think it has to do with insecurity, just with making life a little easier.
Old Nov 15th 2010, 5:48 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alexa
just with making life a little easier.
how does less wrinkles make life easier?
Old Nov 15th 2010, 5:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
how does less wrinkles make life easier?
Simple, you don't need to think about them.
Old Nov 15th 2010, 5:58 pm
banned

Simple, you don't need to think about them.
i get it, but why would it bother you unless you are insecure? you are what you are after all.
Old Nov 15th 2010, 6:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by commander
i get it, but why would it bother you unless you are insecure? you are what you are after all.
No, not necessarily insecure, but possibly a little vain.
And why not use the help that's available?
I am pretty sure our grandmothers would have if it was available then.
Old Nov 15th 2010, 6:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Plus "you are what you are " is well and good. But, you don't have to be what you are anymore...you can be what you want. Your choice.
Old Nov 15th 2010, 6:05 pm
banned

Plus "you are what you are " is well and good. But, you don't have to be what you are anymore...you can be what you want. Your choice.
spoken like an image consultant

i get your point.
Old Nov 15th 2010, 6:59 pm
ex-expat

Hello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond repute

but I'd want to remain what I am... and like it.

I think if you can grow old gracefully, then it's a good thing to do. I'm not sure I'd want to turn heads when I'm 70... unless I could swipe at them with my brolly. Hmm...
Old Nov 15th 2010, 8:13 pm
hnd
BE Forum Addict

hnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond repute

No botox for me ... the lines on my face are a map of my life and, anyway, I don't have wrinkles - I have laughter lines
Old Nov 16th 2010, 5:24 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

not for me, what's the point in having a facing of a 30 year old and a neck of a 50 year old? your hands always give it away anyway
Old Nov 16th 2010, 5:27 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

I really don't get this botox things. Christ, injecting toxin into your body.

**takes a draw on his Marlboro and a sip of his Jack***
Old Nov 16th 2010, 5:40 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

not to botox...
Old Nov 16th 2010, 11:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Hello.Kitty
but I'd want to remain what I am... and like it.

I think if you can grow old gracefully, then it's a good thing to do. I'm not sure I'd want to turn heads when I'm 70... unless I could swipe at them with my brolly. Hmm...
Oh no, not when you are 70, but how about when you are in your 40's - 50's?
And growing old gracefully...why does that have to involve deep wrinkles? I can't see much grace in those.
See, the way I look at it, everything in balance is the thing to do.
But as I said, it all depends on what you think it right for you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.