Book Sale Tomorrow

Old Jun 12th 2008, 3:20 pm
Account Closed

scarletfan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Book Sale Tomorrow

Originally Posted by Meow
Violin? Medal? What on earth are you on about??
Leaving weapons at home. Lost without them! lol
Old Jun 12th 2008, 3:36 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Shame you aren't funny.
Old Jun 13th 2008, 4:36 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

I can't wait to see you all!
Old Jun 13th 2008, 9:21 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I can't wait to see you all!
We went along from 12-12.45pm and spent over Aed300 but didn't see anyone recognisable from the photos. I did ask one lady but she thought I was stupid for not knowing your real name. Also, the ATM outside was "out of service" so I couldn't add to the purchases. And what's with the steak&kidney pie and chips not being available before 3pm in the bar/restaurant? As for the parking spaces! Anyway, we got some bargains so it was worth the trip if only to see how the other half lives
Old Jun 13th 2008, 11:33 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
We went along from 12-12.45pm and spent over Aed300 but didn't see anyone recognisable from the photos. I did ask one lady but she thought I was stupid for not knowing your real name. Also, the ATM outside was "out of service" so I couldn't add to the purchases. And what's with the steak&kidney pie and chips not being available before 3pm in the bar/restaurant? As for the parking spaces! Anyway, we got some bargains so it was worth the trip if only to see how the other half lives
heh, I saw everyone, a girl who wasn't bluecat said 'spome bloke has just asked me if I was bluecat!' not knowing that bluecat is erm, called bluecat - so it was you then?

Me, inse, emerald eyes, SF, Coxy and mrs spugsy were there, got some bargains and had a nice bit of food, yum yum.

Good work bluecat.
Old Jun 13th 2008, 4:36 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

7760 dhs!!!!

is winding it's way to Roger and Elle at Helping Hands!! thanks everyone it couldn't be done without you!!!

LH my friend didn't know that I post on here but she did say to me that someone was looking for me. I came out to find you but you had gone next time though
Old Jun 13th 2008, 6:24 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

7760 dhs!!!!

is winding it's way to Roger and Elle at Helping Hands!! thanks everyone it couldn't be done without you!!!

LH my friend didn't know that I post on here but she did say to me that someone was looking for me. I came out to find you but you had gone next time though
Hakuna matata habibi
Old Jun 14th 2008, 5:27 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

I was there. Got some lovely books for my daughter. Asked mr bc if there was any 'under the counter' dvds. Alas no. Gutted i missed lionheart thou. Really want to meet him.
Old Jun 14th 2008, 5:40 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad
I was there. Got some lovely books for my daughter. Asked mr bc if there was any 'under the counter' dvds. Alas no. Gutted i missed lionheart thou. Really want to meet him.
the under the counter stuff went quickly
Old Jun 14th 2008, 6:40 am
Account Closed

Emerald_Eyes is an unknown quantity at this point

7760 dhs!!!!

Thats fantastic! Well done for organising the sale BC - I now have loads of new books to get through and it was great to meet you x
Old Jun 14th 2008, 7:07 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Emerald_Eyes
Thats fantastic! Well done for organising the sale BC - I now have loads of new books to get through and it was great to meet you x
you too EE!!!
Old Jun 14th 2008, 10:02 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

bc told me that supgsy et all were in the bar. should have introduced myself but im a bit shy like that..
Old Jun 14th 2008, 10:27 am

Coxy the Bear is an unknown quantity at this point

the under the counter stuff went quickly
Yeah I finally got my copy of Snow White and the Seven Little F***ers.....Rachatron must have finsihed with it!
Nice to meet you!
Old Jun 14th 2008, 11:35 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

The total is now Dhs 8,000.

And I have ticked off another three BE people off my internet weirdo bingo card!
Old Jun 14th 2008, 12:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Meow

And I have ticked off another three BE people off my internet weirdo bingo card!
what is that and Was i one of them

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.