bon voyage...

Old Sep 26th 2008, 6:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default bon voyage...

...and best of luck to inselaffen and his lovely wife...enjoy singapore, and don't forget about us...

we'll miss you (well, every monday night that is...)

MM, xx
Old Sep 26th 2008, 6:15 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: bon voyage...

yeah...sod off
Old Sep 26th 2008, 7:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Bye Spidey....and good riddance to the shirt.
Old Sep 26th 2008, 8:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

of course I'll miss you.
its not easy to find such a bunch who make me look so good at a quiz night!
Old Sep 26th 2008, 8:30 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Wishing you and your Mrs all the very best in Singapore.May all your troubles be little ones.
Sincerely,
x

ps...what are the chances of getting a traineeship there?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Sep 27th 2008, 4:32 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
...and best of luck to inselaffen and his lovely wife...enjoy singapore, and don't forget about us...

we'll miss you (well, every monday night that is...)

MM, xx
Yeah, best of luck Mr & Mrs Inse, hope the move goes smoothly, the transition easily, and that you will both be very happy in your new home......
Old Sep 27th 2008, 4:37 am
Banned

Bijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond repute

Best wishes to you and I hope that your new life is just wonderful!

Have a safe trip, happy landings and enjoy the new environment.
Old Sep 27th 2008, 5:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

thanks. will miss some of you who i count as good friends (but nowhere near as much as the drunk Mrs Inse told you)

will pop onto the bored from time to time just to make sure everything stays off-topic

good luck for the quizzes (you need it)

just a few more hours left in Dusty Dubai!
Old Sep 27th 2008, 6:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
thanks. will miss some of you who i count as good friends (but nowhere near as much as the drunk Mrs Inse told you)

will pop onto the bored from time to time just to make sure everything stays off-topic

Ah...i think im going to cry...
Remember what I said though...if customs catch you with that shirt they wont let you in.
Old Sep 27th 2008, 6:01 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Go on, slag all the ones off you dont like......what you got to lose now !!!
Old Sep 27th 2008, 6:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by BangleMan
Go on, slag all the ones off you dont like......what you got to lose now !!!
but why would i want to write about you on here?
Old Sep 27th 2008, 6:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

but why would i want to write about you on here?
Hasnt stopped you before!
Old Sep 27th 2008, 6:27 am
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
Ah...i think im going to cry...
Remember what I said though...if customs catch you with that shirt they wont let you in.
MD, what time did you say we all had to be round for the "Thank **** Inse has Gone Party" later ?
/
/
/
S*** I meant to PM you that, and not post it....damn
Old Sep 27th 2008, 6:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by BangleMan
MD, what time did you say we all had to be round for the "Thank **** Inse has Gone Party" later ?
/
/
/
S*** I meant to PM you that, and not post it....damn
oh now youve gone and done it.

It starts at 8 but you should get here early or you will never get in the house.
Old Sep 27th 2008, 6:43 am
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
oh now youve gone and done it.

It starts at 8 but you should get here early or you will never get in the house.
Right you are, will be early, as Im bringing 47 people !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.