British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   That bomb in Pakistan (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/bomb-pakistan-562816/)

sassypilotswife Sep 23rd 2008 8:28 am

Re: That bomb in Pakistan

Originally Posted by Charismatic (Post 6810571)
Christ girl, your eager to be gaped.

That's put me right off not, wayyy too easy :(.

LOL guess you'll be spanking yourself then :rofl:

sassypilotswife Sep 23rd 2008 8:39 am

Originally Posted by Charismatic (Post 6810586)
Remind me never to have a "great conversation" with you :unsure:. Actually go and stand in the "quiet corner" and take an atlas with you ;).

Ok i grabbed your Atlas and you misunderstood Georgia for a girl. The pages were too sticky to sort though the rest. I did notice also that the scale for km was grossly miscalculated _______ isn't as long as you think. And why does the chair in your corner have a removable cup underneath :p

Charismatic Sep 23rd 2008 8:45 am

Originally Posted by sassypilotswife (Post 6810734)
LOL guess you'll be spanking yourself then :rofl:

Have you been spying on me? :sneaky: :p

Charismatic Sep 23rd 2008 8:51 am

Originally Posted by sassypilotswife (Post 6810756)
The pages were too sticky to sort though the rest.

Your a woman, you know how to clean. Hop along now pet...;)

I did notice also that the scale for km was grossly miscalculated _______ isn't as long as you think.

I may not have much length love but I've got plenty of weight to ram it home ;). Besides, wern't you the conversational type a moment ago? Have they invented the "cold shower" yet im the US? :rofl:

And why does the chair in your corner have a removable cup underneath :p

I was saving some salty angel delight for you :wub:.

sassypilotswife Sep 23rd 2008 9:03 am

[QUOTE=Charismatic;6810782]Your a woman, you know how to clean. Hop along now pet...;)

Had I been there, no mess to clean up. I'm a Southern Belle, don't you know we don't leave messes ?

"I may not have much length love but I've got plenty of weight to ram it home . Besides, wern't you the conversational type a moment ago? Have they invented the "cold shower" yet im the US? "

Somehow i'm thinking it is small enough to fit in my ear. We have cold showers but better yet.. we have the silver bullet.. only time I want a man is when the mortgage is due :)

"I was saving some salty angel delight for you ." Great :) as a Paramedic who works in an ER, i can use it on your wounds :rofl: