Bo**ocks and Bu**er

Old May 9th 2010, 11:38 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bo**ocks and Bu**er

Flying tonight to India at 10:10, and thought the footie started at 6, not 7. Live in downtown AD, was going to go to Heroes (with suitcase), then hop in a taxi and comfortably make the flight.

Does anyone know if they have the footie on at the airport (AD)?
Old May 9th 2010, 12:25 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bo**ocks and Bu**er

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Flying tonight to India at 10:10, and thought the footie started at 6, not 7. Live in downtown AD, was going to go to Heroes (with suitcase), then hop in a taxi and comfortably make the flight.

Wot, you gonna cook them in the butter?

No, I don't know if they have footie on. Hope that helps.
Old May 9th 2010, 12:28 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Roadking
Wot, you gonna cook them in the butter?

No, I don't know if they have footie on. Hope that helps.
I only ask one or two questions on this forum each year and look what happens: some embalmed yellow peril on a tricycle gives me useless advice. What's this place coming to?
Old May 9th 2010, 12:30 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

I only ask one or two questions on this forum each year and look what happens: some embalmed yellow peril on a tricycle gives me useless advice. What's this place coming to?
You're welcome!
Old May 9th 2010, 12:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Don't worry - it'll only be Chelsea.
Old May 9th 2010, 12:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

coffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond repute

If you are using the airport lounge then it will be available
if you speak to the manila mafia nicely.
Old May 9th 2010, 12:45 pm
Hit 16's

Originally Posted by coffindodger
If you are using the airport lounge then it will be available
if you speak to the manila mafia nicely.
Which lounge, Coffindodger? The big round green and blue one, or one of the private ones?
Old May 9th 2010, 12:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

coffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond repute

One of the private ones.
Just after passport controll you turn left and its on the left hand side

DO NOT turn right onto the main walk way and the gobal duty free.

Or sorry if you are flying ey shxt you have a problem.
Old May 9th 2010, 12:49 pm
Hit 16's

One of the private ones.
Just after passport controll you turn left and its on the left hand side

DO NOT turn right onto the main walk way and the gobal duty free.

Or sorry if you are flying ey shxt you have a problem.
Yeah, know it well. I am flying EY, but its only a 10 minute walk between T1 & T3. Thanks.
Old May 9th 2010, 12:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

10 minutes yea right !!! mind you with my little legs and zimmer frame it takes me a good 20 mins ha ha!!! enjoy.
Old May 9th 2010, 12:57 pm
Hit 16's

10 minutes yea right !!! mind you with my little legs and zimmer frame it takes me a good 20 mins ha ha!!! enjoy.
Last time I was in that lounge waiting for an EY flight, they instructed us to proceed to the boarding gate some 45 minutes before the scheduled boarding time. I queried this, and was told they were boarding NOW. So 10-15 mins later arrived at the gate--sweet F all happening, waited there for another 45 minutes before boarding. Complained, but didn't get me anywhere...