Blue sky

Old Jun 19th 2008, 4:28 pm

rowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond repute
Default Blue sky

Is there never a blue sky in Dubai?
Old Jun 19th 2008, 5:34 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Blue sky

Originally Posted by rowell
Bad time of the year with the Shamal wind blowing. Same here in Doha. Visibility down to less than a kilometre.
Old Jun 19th 2008, 6:04 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rowell
loads usually,

although not that many clouds...
Old Jun 19th 2008, 6:11 pm
Now 15% less offensive

NedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
Bad time of the year with the Shamal wind blowing. Same here in Doha. Visibility down to less than a kilometre.
Ah, the Shamal. So that's what it's called. Thanks!

I googled this out of interest (I know, it's Thursday night and I should be out, but I am unwell) and apparently, the Shamal can be so strong that it's sandblasting effect can take the paint off cars!! Ouch!
Old Jun 19th 2008, 6:23 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NedKelly63
Ah, the Shamal. So that's what it's called. Thanks!

I googled this out of interest (I know, it's Thursday night and I should be out, but I am unwell) and apparently, the Shamal can be so strong that it's sandblasting effect can take the paint off cars!! Ouch!
Are you still getting dizzy in the hall?
Old Jun 19th 2008, 6:42 pm
Now 15% less offensive

NedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Eva
Are you still getting dizzy in the hall?
It's a little better thank you Eva. Still not well enough to go out for a drink though
Old Jun 19th 2008, 6:47 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

It's a little better thank you Eva. Still not well enough to go out for a drink though
That's bad!!! Serc tablets?

sp

Last edited by Eva; Jun 19th 2008 at 6:55 pm.
Old Jun 19th 2008, 6:59 pm
Now 15% less offensive

Serc Tablets?
Old Jun 19th 2008, 7:01 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Serc Tablets?

Yes-for vertigo
Old Jun 19th 2008, 7:03 pm
Now 15% less offensive

Ah,

I'm a bit slow.

I've got Betaserc
Old Jun 19th 2008, 7:07 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ah,

I'm a bit slow.

I've got Betaserc

Ooooh hark at you 'my serc's beta then your serc!'
Old Jun 19th 2008, 7:11 pm
Now 15% less offensive

Well, as long as they work (and they appear to be) then I'm happy.

How do you know about Serc Tablets? Should I be calling you Dr.Eva?
Old Jun 19th 2008, 7:13 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well, as long as they work (and they appear to be) then I'm happy.

How do you know about Serc Tablets? Should I be calling you Dr.Eva?

No, call me Nurse Eva.Kidding
My Mom uses them
Old Jun 19th 2008, 7:16 pm
Now 15% less offensive

Oh I like the sound of that!!

Nurse Eva that is, not the fact that your mum takes em .