Blast From The Past

Old Aug 26th 2007, 6:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

oktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to behold
Default Blast From The Past

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTEMUBM70yU
Old Aug 26th 2007, 6:21 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Blast From The Past

Originally Posted by oktoberon
On a different note.. remember this...?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztSqSzHvi08
Old Aug 26th 2007, 6:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

oktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by beebee

Beebs I get smashed every night, only way to survive. I hated the packet with the so called bacon bits
Old Aug 26th 2007, 6:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Cherry Gillespie.............. ahhhhhhhh
Old Aug 26th 2007, 6:28 pm

Beebs I get smashed every night, only way to survive. I hated the packet with the so called bacon bits
Good for you.. so do I! I hated it all but the ads were amusing
Old Aug 26th 2007, 6:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by The Dean
Cherry! I understand she lost it before she ever performed
Old Aug 26th 2007, 6:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

True story - when those brilliant adverts finally ended after several years, one of my mates wrote to the ad agency to ask for one of the Martians.

"No sir," was the reply, "they are going to be auctioned for charity"

Apparently each one was about five feet tall, and each one went for about 8,000 quid at auction!
Old Aug 26th 2007, 6:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Probably the best video ever made IMHO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNvOPN1LoQ4
Old Aug 27th 2007, 5:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Shag...Mayhap...
Old Aug 27th 2007, 5:35 pm
Forum Regular

Miss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to all

Originally Posted by The Dean
Who is Cherry Gillespie?
Old Aug 27th 2007, 5:46 pm

Originally Posted by Miss DD
Who is Cherry Gillespie?
think she was the dark haired one
Old Aug 27th 2007, 5:47 pm
Forum Regular

Miss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to all

think she was the dark haired one
What dark haired one???
Old Aug 27th 2007, 5:49 pm

What dark haired one???
Not sure who's lost the plot... me or you..
Old Aug 27th 2007, 5:50 pm
Forum Regular

Not sure who's lost the plot... me or you..
Oh no doubt it's me, I've no idea what you are on about, pmsl!
Old Aug 27th 2007, 5:52 pm

Oh no doubt it's me, I've no idea what you are on about, pmsl!
I think Cherry was the dark haired dancer in Pans People

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.