big bad JT then

Old Feb 8th 2010, 12:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: big bad JT then

Originally Posted by Spugsy
well he never, ever denied it.
of course he did it, I can't say I blame him - Look at his options...
Attached Thumbnails big bad JT then-untitled.bmp   big bad JT then-victoria-beckham-400a070207.jpg  
Old Feb 9th 2010, 5:06 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Ah, Beckham. Still remember his thank you letter...
Attached Thumbnails big bad JT then-beckham8pf.jpg  
Old Feb 9th 2010, 6:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse
of course he did it, I can't say I blame him - Look at his options...
Mrs Becks would have been out of that marriage, with the kids, within 5 minutes if that had been true......... everyone takes the p--- out of her but she is a very clever lady.............
Old Feb 10th 2010, 3:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
Mrs Becks would have been out of that marriage, with the kids, within 5 minutes if that had been true......... everyone takes the p--- out of her but she is a very clever lady.............
Nah, she needs him as much as he needs her for the fame and money they so desperatly want. They know that deep down.
Old Feb 10th 2010, 4:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse
Nah, she needs him as much as he needs her for the fame and money they so desperatly want. They know that deep down.
She's already got enough fame and money - and royalties will keep her going long after he will have any earning power.

He needs her, but she most certainly doesn't need him..............
Old Feb 10th 2010, 9:12 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

She's already got enough fame and money - and royalties will keep her going long after he will have any earning power.

He needs her, but she most certainly doesn't need him..............
She craves the limelight - something she is not in without him nowadays.

Without him she would go the way of the other Spice Girls. Maybe once his football career is over she might have a rethink.
Old Feb 12th 2010, 7:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

And now Ashley Cole is injured, and out for three months...........

England have a few World Cup warm-up matches coming up, so Signor Capello will need the next best left-back in the country.....

"Wayne! Wayne! Where are you????"
Old Feb 15th 2010, 10:25 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

I see JT has been down wild wadi as well....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...day-Dubai.html
Old Feb 15th 2010, 10:56 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

He's been down a few wadis...that's the problem.
Old Feb 15th 2010, 12:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh pleeeeez!!

Matching father and son swimming trunks!!! Where did you put that sick bag, Doris???

Mind you, Mrs JT has some nice cameltoe going on down there..........
Old Feb 15th 2010, 12:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Is there anybody famous who ISN'T in Dubai at the moment???

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...son-Dubai.html
Old Feb 15th 2010, 12:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Surely the days of our national heroes having morals are long gone- sad but true. It all comes down to what we want- do we want a team of footballers who we are proud to represent the UK for the skills and inpeccable behaviour or do we want a chavvy footballers wives culture- I'd say its too late to turn back wouldn't you? If you can afford morals boot him out- I'd say by our level of other skilled players we can't.

They all swear on the pitch like its going out of fashion, they all go to lapdancing clubs and have girlfriends with more silicon than you could shake a stick at who are only in it for the WAG fame, go out spending obscene ammounts of money on booze and generally living the life of riley. Fabulous icons for the younger generations.

Sums up Uk modern culture if you ask me- sadly! - I say boot him and all of the other scoundrels out- who cares if we dont win the WC- its only football afterall wouldnt having your kids growing up looking up to proper national heroes with morals who do charity work and support their wives and kids be far better?! The whole wag culture irritates my arse off!

Money does not buy style!

KC
x
Old Feb 15th 2010, 12:41 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Is there anybody famous who ISN'T in Dubai at the moment???

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...son-Dubai.html
at Atlantis, I think it is too cold to sunbathe!
Old Feb 15th 2010, 12:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
at Atlantis, I think it is too cold to sunbathe!
what...??? it's gorgeous now, just lovely...

MM, xx
Old Feb 15th 2010, 12:45 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
what...??? it's gorgeous now, just lovely...

MM, xx
nah too cold, I wouldn't change colour

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.