Beirut

Old Sep 27th 2011, 6:31 am
Down and out

ctfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Beirut

I have a couple of spare days (nights) in Beirut coming up - any tips on where to go, what to do?
Old Sep 27th 2011, 8:40 am
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Beirut

Originally Posted by ctfc
I have a couple of spare days (nights) in Beirut coming up - any tips on where to go, what to do?
Drinks in Gamayze (I love Tornio Express) or on Rue Monot (The Greedy Goose is good).

Food is pretty good all over - in Gamayze check out Petit Cafe for dead cheap traditional lunch or Olio Pizza. All round Monot are good restaurants..

Walk around Martyrs Square and Downtown area.

If you have time in the day walk along the Corniche, see Pigeon Rocks and through Hamra etc.

If you get out of the city - Jeita Grottos and Byblos are good to visit.
Old Sep 27th 2011, 9:29 am
Some say, he adores KSA

iamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud of

Celtic Pub, Monot Street is a great little watering hole, was there on St Pat's night. Some good bars just round the corner from here as well, with live music and a terrific atmosphere.

If you are down on the Corniche, it's a short walk up the American uni, which is a nice place to stroll around and walk off your hangover.
Old Sep 27th 2011, 9:35 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Eddy sands beach resort in Byblos, lovely beaches, perfect sea and they bring you beers over - amazing place.
Old Sep 27th 2011, 10:43 am
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
Eddy sands beach resort in Byblos, lovely beaches, perfect sea and they bring you beers over - amazing place.
not forgetting the scenery
Old Sep 27th 2011, 10:47 am
Down and out

ctfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by saudiflares
And the local wildlife?
Old Sep 27th 2011, 12:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond repute

And the local wildlife?
Isn't it supposed to be the most accessible among the female species of the Arab world?
Old Sep 27th 2011, 12:30 pm
Some say, he adores KSA

iamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Oyibopeppeh
Isn't it supposed to be the most accessible among the female species of the Arab world?
Working, as I do, with several Lebanese women I should be able to give you a first hand account, but sadly, I no longer have the physique of an Adonis, or the good looks of Brad Pitt. One of them does however, flirt with me quite openly, although I can't work out if it is physical attraction or she's just a career girl trying to advance up the ladder.
Old Sep 27th 2011, 12:33 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthestig
Working, as I do, with several Lebanese women I should be able to give you a first hand account, but sadly, I no longer have the physique of an Adonis, or the good looks of Brad Pitt. One of them does however, flirt with me quite openly, although I can't work out if it is physical attraction or she's just a career girl trying to advance up the ladder.
Hammer her anyway mate.
Old Sep 27th 2011, 12:33 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by saudiflares
Oh aye, crikey.