Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Beers that I owe you...

Beers that I owe you...

Old Apr 21st 2011, 10:29 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Beers that I owe you...

Afternoon all,

Aside from my quest to explore every inch of Dubai in another thread, I have not forgotten that I owe many of you kind people a beer.

I'm not really sure how this will go down, or whether you guys actually ever meet up or just abuse each other over a forum, but I'm proposing a get together.

Next weekend fit anyone well? I'm not fussy about Thursday night or Friday day or Friday night?

I've got to buy Bluecat, Kittycat, Meow, Spugsy, Autonomy, Co.Durham, Bahtat, a beer (if you're all in Dubai?) ... rest of you can stake claim and please accept my apologies if I've forgotten anyone!

Post below whether this is worth organising or if it's a waste of time?

Thanks
Old Apr 21st 2011, 10:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Beers that I owe you...

hey Scamp,

You may have better luck than me but trying to organize a piss up with this miserable bunch is hard work!

Next Friday is the Royal wedding so Im busy watching that waving my union jack and sat night Im busy as well as have a friends leaving do, but im free all afternoon, however I am off the booze but would be happy to come out for some sparkling erm water!
Old Apr 21st 2011, 10:42 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by kittycat1
however I am off the booze
You're not invited now. Sorry.
Old Apr 21st 2011, 10:48 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm Spartacus! I'll stand in for anyone who doesn't want to come.
Old Apr 21st 2011, 10:50 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Can I take a rain check? Family here at the moment...
Old Apr 21st 2011, 10:52 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Can I take a rain check? Family here at the moment...
Yes, or suggest another date? Perhaps more notice so Kittycat can address her choice of beverage.
Old Apr 21st 2011, 10:55 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Yes, or suggest another date? Perhaps more notice so Kittycat can address her choice of bracup.
What's that got to do with it?
Old Apr 21st 2011, 11:00 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
What's that got to do with it?
What's what got to do with what?

Another date might be better for you if the family leave after this weekend?
Old Apr 21st 2011, 11:06 am
Hit 16's

Originally Posted by Scamp
What's what got to do with what?

Another date might be better for you if the family leave after this weekend?
Kittykat's bracup.
Old Apr 21st 2011, 11:20 am