Bangleman

Old Jan 11th 2009, 4:58 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bangleman

Well 2-2, probably a fair result, a canny game but we were still pretty crap to be honest, we need much more quality in there.

Are you lot going to sell or reckon you can hang onto your players?
Old Jan 11th 2009, 5:03 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bangleman

I must be the only Man City fan who thinks that Craig Bellamy and Scott Parker would be good signings. They seem to be hated up in Manchester, but in my view Bellamy is awesome and Parker worth buying too. Without those two I can see West Ham really struggling. As for Newcastle, they seem to be missing a midfield general. Mind you, Butt and Barton were both missing. And if Shay Given decides to leave, they too will be fighting a relegation battle. He needs a massive pay rise or he will be off to Eastlands. You can have Schmeichel in part exchange.
Old Jan 11th 2009, 5:08 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
I must be the only Man City fan who thinks that Craig Bellamy and Scott Parker would be good signings. They seem to be hated up in Manchester, but in my view Bellamy is awesome and Parker worth buying too. Without those two I can see West Ham really struggling. As for Newcastle, they seem to be missing a midfield general. Mind you, Butt and Barton were both missing. And if Shay Given decides to leave, they too will be fighting a relegation battle. He needs a massive pay rise or he will be off to Eastlands. You can have Schmeichel in part exchange.
Bellamy is a great player, got loads of pace, can finish well but how many clubs has he had now then? he moves almost every season and that tells a story itself, in fact he's a horrible, odious little mouthy shit. He was great for us but most of us were glad to see the back of him - for example when we got into the champions league, which was a big thing for us he got a red card in his first game, so he missed the next 3, now he had a great partnership with shearer so we missed him, so what happens when his ban is up? He played and got a red card again. Daft twat.

Parker is a good solid player, nothing spectacular but pretty solid.

We do miss a midfield general, butt is past it now, guthrie is decent but we really need someone solid in the middle. Saying that I'd take Elano off you, hughes certainly doesn't want him anymore.

Not sure about Shay, he's the best Toon keeper ever, but 11 years with the club and nowt to show, I wouldn't blame the lad.
Old Jan 11th 2009, 5:30 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

I'm gutted to have only drawn to be honest.

We should have scored two in the first 10 mins of 2nd half, and had the most blatant penalty you have ever seen, not awarded.

That said, our marking and closing down for ygr 2 Toon goals was abysmal and we have no one to blame but ourselves for dropping 2 points

What the hell is going on with that Caroll bloke and his hair ??
Old Jan 11th 2009, 5:42 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by BangleMan
I'm gutted to have only drawn to be honest.

We should have scored two in the first 10 mins of 2nd half, and had the most blatant penalty you have ever seen, not awarded.

That said, our marking and closing down for ygr 2 Toon goals was abysmal and we have no one to blame but ourselves for dropping 2 points

What the hell is going on with that Caroll bloke and his hair ??
I've no idea, he's from Gateshead, people in Gateshead don't look like that!

Aye you probably deserved to win, and somehow we're 12th now.
Old Jan 11th 2009, 6:07 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
Bellamy is the sort of player you hate as an opposing fan, but love if he's in your team. Give 100%, slags his team mates off if they cock up, or dont give him the pass he wants.....

Parker has been good for us these past few weeks and was awesome against Chelsea a few weeks back....but if I had to chose to lose one, it would be him

Although, why either of them would want to go to a struggling team like Man City is beyond me...
Old Jan 11th 2009, 6:11 am
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by Spugsy
Bellamy is a great player, got loads of pace, can finish well but how many clubs has he had now then? he moves almost every season and that tells a story itself, in fact he's a horrible, odious little mouthy shit. He was great for us but most of us were glad to see the back of him - for example when we got into the champions league, which was a big thing for us he got a red card in his first game, so he missed the next 3, now he had a great partnership with shearer so we missed him, so what happens when his ban is up? He played and got a red card again. Daft twat.

Parker is a good solid player, nothing spectacular but pretty solid.

We do miss a midfield general, butt is past it now, guthrie is decent but we really need someone solid in the middle. Saying that I'd take Elano off you, hughes certainly doesn't want him anymore.

Not sure about Shay, he's the best Toon keeper ever, but 11 years with the club and nowt to show, I wouldn't blame the lad.
Think he was described by Souness, as an "angry wasp" !
Old Jan 11th 2009, 6:13 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by BangleMan
Think he was described by Souness, as an "angry wasp" !
I saw him in a club in the Toon down teh quayside about a year after he joined us, my mate pointed him out and I turned around and looked at him, he said 'oi, what the f•ck are you looking at then?',

I couldn't believe it to be honest, we all knew he was a little twat, and I said 'mate, if it wasn't for the fact that you played for us I'd knock your teeth out right now', he started mouthing off and his mates dragged him away,

he's a little shit.
Old Jan 11th 2009, 6:17 am
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by Spugsy
I saw him in a club in the Toon down teh quayside about a year after he joined us, my mate pointed him out and I turned around and looked at him, he said 'oi, what the f•ck are you looking at then?',

I couldn't believe it to be honest, we all knew he was a little twat, and I said 'mate, if it wasn't for the fact that you played for us I'd knock your teeth out right now', he started mouthing off and his mates dragged him away,

he's a little shit.
Perhaps you were "Lubed" up and he was nervous ....lol