Bad day vs time to go?

Old Feb 21st 2012, 1:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bad day vs time to go?

Can anyone tell me if there is a difference?
Old Feb 21st 2012, 1:17 pm
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bad day vs time to go?

Several hundred bad days in a row = time to go..its a mathematical formula...

in order to prolong departure you must use this formula:

bad days in a row/ money < time to go , where bad days in a row approaches infinity.

I am also using the additional formula modifier of ((bad days in a row) -(days of alcohol X casual sex X drugs) )/money< time to go

this presentation has been brought to you by Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum, hashish and random women with forgettable and unpronounceable Arabic names
Old Feb 21st 2012, 1:22 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by kittycat1
WD is spot on.

Lots in a row is a shit week.

Lots of shit weeks in a row is a crap month

Crap months all lined up becomes depressing and you'll turn into a 35 year old, who looks 75, sat in the same boozer every night on your own with a nose the size of a fist and more veins on said red nose than you've got anywhere else on your body.
Old Feb 22nd 2012, 1:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1
All right sweetie...... talk to your Uncle Dean......... what's happened?
Old Feb 22nd 2012, 2:22 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

when you're filled with a sense of foreboding every morning,
when there is no longer a glimmer of hope or joy in the day,
when you have no respect for any of your seniors,
when you're convinced that they actually do employ monkeys that look like people in your firm,
thats usually past the time when you should have left.
Old Feb 22nd 2012, 3:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

No one has ever had a bad day in the UK right?

Time to go when the number of bad days are greater than they would be at home/ elsewhere.
Old Feb 22nd 2012, 10:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Millsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva
when you're filled with a sense of foreboding every morning,
when there is no longer a glimmer of hope or joy in the day,
when you have no respect for any of your seniors,
when you're convinced that they actually do employ monkeys that look like people in your firm,
thats usually past the time when you should have left.
I used to have a job in the UK where I woke up with that sense of foreboding every morning, it was horrible.

And as Millhouse says, even if you did leave, you could end up with the same old shite, just in the cold/wet and probably getting paid less for it?

Keep your pecker (or female equivalent) up.
Old Feb 22nd 2012, 10:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Vimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond repute

is this what you mean?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueQqhx3qfJ8
Old Feb 22nd 2012, 11:31 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Millsyisland
I used to have a job in the UK where I woke up with that sense of foreboding every morning, it was horrible.

And as Millhouse says, even if you did leave, you could end up with the same old shite, just in the cold/wet and probably getting paid less for it?

Ah yes, the "same shit, different toilet" situation.
Old Feb 23rd 2012, 8:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Paracletus will become famous soon enoughParacletus will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Millhouse
No one has ever had a bad day in the UK right?

Time to go when the number of bad days are greater than they would be at home/ elsewhere.
I left my last role in the UK due to this..company was in trouble, management tried to play us off with happyness and a positive outlook but could never deliver, work load varied, tasks became boring, pay was cut..I had problems even getting out of bed..input decreased, voiced my concerns only to be told..'we are doing our best, but you must continue to provide an outstanding service'..**** that. Handed in my notice, problem solved.
Old Feb 23rd 2012, 12:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

Okay, Kittykat, you have grabbed our attention, so please tell us all what happened.
Old Feb 25th 2012, 5:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mentalist
Okay, Kittykat, you have grabbed our attention, so please tell us all what happened.
I've asked her that (post no 4) but she's not telling.
Old Feb 25th 2012, 5:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Ronnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
I've asked her that (post no 4) but she's not telling.
It's ok, she told me. She accidentally put thong gussets into what were clearly supposed to be pairs of granny pants. It happens to us all but you just have to move on.....
Old Feb 25th 2012, 9:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millsyisland

Or she could emigrate to the US, Canada or sheep shagger lands. US is a very nice place, cost of living is quite low compared to London. Lots of interesting things to do and people are generally warm and friendly.
Old Feb 28th 2012, 5:46 am
Forum Regular

maudawia has a brilliant futuremaudawia has a brilliant futuremaudawia has a brilliant futuremaudawia has a brilliant futuremaudawia has a brilliant futuremaudawia has a brilliant future

hope everything is fine

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.