Wikiposts

Atlantis....

Old Oct 6th 2008, 10:35 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Atlantis....

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
If it involves BM, then you would probably have to have a cat o'nine tails, some thick leather belts and some rough restraints...
You told me you liked them last time....whats changed ?
Old Oct 6th 2008, 10:37 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
You told me you liked them last time....whats changed ?
Never said I didnt, I just would have preferred it if it had been a woman, and not you, chastising me. Talk about false pretences...!!!
Old Oct 6th 2008, 10:39 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
Take your time, no rush...
it's the anticipation of what's about to happen isn't it...
Old Oct 6th 2008, 10:42 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Never said I didnt, I just would have preferred it if it had been a woman, and not you, chastising me. Talk about false pretences...!!!
reminds me of a story from a mate I used to work with back home, he looks like Penfold from dangermouse, he's a right dirty little bugger,

anyway he joined 'faceparty' where you get in touch with people and basically sort out shags, 3somes etc etc,

anyway this girl contacts him and says she and her boyfriend fancy him getting involved in a 3some, she's blonde and gorgeous with big knockers and he's up for it, turns up at teh flat in Newcastle and the lad answers teh door, says the bird is out and will be back soon,

so they have a beer and a bit of a chat and all seems ok, 20 minslater no sign, so the lad gives him another beer and says 'lets get stripped to our boxers, she'll love that when she walks through the door', so he does,

20 mins later and nothing, and the lad says 'looks as if she's not coming - shall we start without her?'

Heh, he wasn't happy at all, grabbed his clothes and buggered off...
Old Oct 6th 2008, 10:45 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
reminds me of a story from a mate I used to work with back home, he looks like Penfold from dangermouse, he's a right dirty little bugger,

anyway he joined 'faceparty' where you get in touch with people and basically sort out shags, 3somes etc etc,

anyway this girl contacts him and says she and her boyfriend fancy him getting involved in a 3some, she's blonde and gorgeous with big knockers and he's up for it, turns up at teh flat in Newcastle and the lad answers teh door, says the bird is out and will be back soon,

so they have a beer and a bit of a chat and all seems ok, 20 minslater no sign, so the lad gives him another beer and says 'lets get stripped to our boxers, she'll love that when she walks through the door', so he does,

20 mins later and nothing, and the lad says 'looks as if she's not coming - shall we start without her?'

Heh, he wasn't happy at all, grabbed his clothes and buggered off...

Old Oct 6th 2008, 10:47 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

well nearly mate....
Old Oct 6th 2008, 10:48 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

seems like a happy ending afterall...
Old Oct 6th 2008, 11:04 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MataHari
seems like a happy ending afterall...
Very nice avatar...
Old Oct 7th 2008, 5:49 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

back to the Atlantis

it was on the radio this morning that once the waterpark has 5000 visitors they will have to turn away anyone else that turns up. With 1539 rooms it won't take long to get 5000 through their doors. Best to visit during the week if you can.

Dolphins - you have to book in advance to visit Dolphin Bay.
Old Oct 7th 2008, 10:12 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Thats interesting then - with 1500+ rooms and adding in the people that do the dolphin experience (who get entrance to water park) not many spaces left. Lets hope guests staying there manage to get up early enough to get in!! Oh and the dolphin experience isn't actually swimming with the dolphins, if you read the leaflet it says "play with the dolphins" - friends of mine booked and went last week and all you get to do is touch them - saying that it is much cheaper than it was for us to do it in Orlando. Apparently the dolphins are too young at the moment and will be at least another year before they are ready to swim with!!!!
Old Oct 8th 2008, 2:01 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't realise that the 750 included Aquaventure as well? I thought you had to pay for that on top! I did the dolphin thing before the hotel opened, it was fantastic, whilst you can't swim with them you can lie next to them and touch them and watch them do tricks etc. Was lovely.
Old Oct 8th 2008, 2:02 am
hmmmm...nice

am I weird for not wanting to lie next to a dolphin...
Old Oct 8th 2008, 2:03 am
Concierge

not at all but I some great shots of Mitten lying next to one
Old Oct 8th 2008, 2:06 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
am I weird for not wanting to lie next to a dolphin...
No, that's not the reason
Old Oct 8th 2008, 2:07 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Roadking
No, that's not the reason
oh you cheeky bugger...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.