Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Arsenal Vs Man Utd - Prem Football - where to watch !

Arsenal Vs Man Utd - Prem Football - where to watch !

Old Apr 14th 2008, 7:00 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Arsenal Vs Man Utd - Prem Football - where to watch !

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
..but the girls who bring the beer are far more important than the food arent they?
they can be
Old Apr 14th 2008, 7:02 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
Next you will be telling me that Man Utd were the better teamEven Fergie has admitted publicly that the Gooners were unlucky to lose.
arsenal are usually the better team, but do the sae old trick of trying to be too beautiful and score the perfect goal - they don't have the ruthless streak that man u do either, they deserve what they get this season, nothing. Great to watch but thats it, Wenger never buys big and likes to get young talent in, fair enough but they could still do with some top class experienced players in there as well.
Old Apr 14th 2008, 10:20 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
the golden tulip is a bit crap but does show about 5 different games at once, girls who bring your beer are all nice but the food is crap.
Pay attention spugsy! Order the Indian food only, as it is made in the restaurant next door & is pretty good. You know, the one with the dreaduful wailing music that you hear when you go to the loo....
Old Apr 14th 2008, 10:22 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

also its Toon v filthy mackems this coming sunday at 4.30, I'm going to have to take a day for that, not sure where I'll watch it as most bars are man u or chelsea, have failed to find any kindred spirit geordie lads over here yet...

There are a number around - I know several. That said, I believe they'll be working on Sunday or I'd find out where they'd be & point you in the right direction.

You have a reasonable chance of finding at least one in The Players Lounge though...
Old Apr 14th 2008, 11:06 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Meow
Pay attention spugsy! Order the Indian food only, as it is made in the restaurant next door & is pretty good. You know, the one with the dreaduful wailing music that you hear when you go to the loo....
aye thats it, it does look good, I wanted to go in as there were these girls belly dancing and a bloke playing the keyboards really badly....
Old Apr 14th 2008, 11:06 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Meow
There are a number around - I know several. That said, I believe they'll be working on Sunday or I'd find out where they'd be & point you in the right direction.

You have a reasonable chance of finding at least one in The Players Lounge though...
ok remind me where the players lounge is again then please?
Old Apr 14th 2008, 11:07 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

ok remind me where the players lounge is again then please?
the chelsea do da
Old Apr 14th 2008, 11:12 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by admon
the chelsea do da
ah right, halfway down SZR is it?
Old Apr 14th 2008, 11:19 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.chelseahoteldubai.com/
theres a map on there.
Old Apr 14th 2008, 11:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

no spugsy, it's behind the new gold souk (the gold building) on the way to bur dubai, off the port rashid road...

MM, xx
Old Apr 14th 2008, 11:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

no thats the chelsea apartment hotel. you want the chelsea hotel.
not exactly handy for mirdiff
Old Apr 14th 2008, 11:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
go to good old irish village.
Old Apr 14th 2008, 12:50 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
bollocks, I get my new 42" plasma this weekend, think I'll stay in and watch it in the house.

Hmmm, or irish village could come into play, get some nice food at that portugese place round the corner as well.
Old Apr 14th 2008, 12:50 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
no spugsy, it's behind the new gold souk (the gold building) on the way to bur dubai, off the port rashid road...

MM, xx
that means nothing to me....
Old Apr 14th 2008, 12:51 pm
why ayeeeee man!

that means nothing to me....
OH VIENNA!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.