Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Arab American Wins Miss USA

Arab American Wins Miss USA

Old May 18th 2010, 2:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Jim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Arab American Wins Miss USA

Originally Posted by Confucius
I'll make sure I read the whole thread next time...
Seems the knives are being sharpened as I write! Also some stuff in Daily Mail!

http://entertainment.blogs.foxnews.c...photos-emerge/
Old May 18th 2010, 3:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Never quite understood the Gisele Bundchen thing.

And when you break her down into her component parts (literally), she becomes far less appealing...............

http://www.femininebeauty.info/sexy-fashion-models
Old May 18th 2010, 4:56 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cham128
isn't that because she's jewish?
No, it's because she's got a massive nose and ankles like a Yorkshire Terrier....!
Old May 18th 2010, 5:30 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by co durham boy
No, it's because she's got a massive nose and ankles like a Yorkshire Terrier....!
I didn't know that Yorkies have a massive nose. Anyway, when you look at her dancing on the stripping pole, you will find very little wrong with her ankles. You sir are as mad as a hatter.
Old May 18th 2010, 7:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by al dente
Except for Sarah Jessica Parker
SJP is what Viz magazine always refers to as a "BOBFOC".

"Body Off Baywatch, Face Off Crimewatch"...............
Old May 18th 2010, 7:58 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
I didn't know that Yorkies have a massive nose. Anyway, when you look at her dancing on the stripping pole, you will find very little wrong with her ankles. You sir are as mad as a hatter.
Theres plenty ladyboys that look ok dancing on a pole and she has got a hint of 'drag queen' about her , yeah , i'd throw one up it but that's a very general assessment....!
Old May 18th 2010, 9:56 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Theres plenty ladyboys that look ok dancing on a pole and she has got a hint of 'drag queen' about her , yeah , i'd throw one up it but that's a very general assessment....!
If that comment was made when you're sober the mind boggles at what you're like when you're pissed. Perhaps the move form the Land of the Prince Bishops was too much for you...
Old May 18th 2010, 10:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

if there was ever a need for an awkward silence smiley... this would be the time
Old May 18th 2010, 11:53 am
BE Forum Addict

al dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cham128
if there was ever a need for an awkward silence smiley... this would be the time
ha ha ha ha - that made me laugh out loud.
Old May 18th 2010, 3:40 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grace O Malley
thunder thighs, hideous outfit
I truly cannot understand what people see in Kelly Brook...most transvestites look more feminine than she does...she is sooo hideous and it is beyond my capability of understanding that so many people think she is goodlooking...unbelievable
and it's got nothing to do with being jealous or whatever else crap, there are loads of women that I think are gorgeous, but this one is just wrong on every level...I am sure she's a guy really...

phew...glad I got that out, lol
Old May 18th 2010, 3:44 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

oh and Sarah Parker Jessica or whatever her name is...collective blindness must have taken over...what is that all about, who in their right minds can ever call her anything else than a right munter...
high heels and designer clothes do not automatically make you goodlooking...

ok...next
Old May 18th 2010, 3:58 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MataHari
I truly cannot understand what people see in Kelly Brook...most transvestites look more feminine than she does...she is sooo hideous and it is beyond my capability of understanding that so many people think she is goodlooking...unbelievable and it's got nothing to do with being jealous or whatever else crap, there are loads of women that I think are gorgeous, but this one is just wrong on every level...I am sure she's a guy really...phew...glad I got that out, lol
If you cannot see the physical attraction in Kelly Brook then maybe you need new glasses, my dear.
Old May 18th 2010, 4:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
If you cannot see the physical attraction in Kelly Brook then maybe you need new glasses, my dear.
or you have got um bad taste dearie
Old May 19th 2010, 3:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Now listen...........

There are a number of "Rules of Life" (never buy a Renault, never tell the police to keep an eye on your home while you are away on holiday, never install a telephone in your teenage daughter's bedroom, etc).

One of the most important however is "Never Say Anything Bad About Kelly Brook".

She is simply stunning. Beautiful beyond belief. I was lucky enough to meet her (for only about ten minutes, sadly) a few years back, and can vouch for... er... all of her attributes. And those eyes.... oh, stop it...........

She was also completely unspoiled, with no ego or attitude, and was genuinely interested in my daughter's condition (she was on a fund-raising jobby for the hospital where my daughter was).

Now move on, folks, there's nothing to see here................
Attached Thumbnails Arab American Wins Miss USA-kelly-brook-1.jpg  
Old May 19th 2010, 5:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

I think Kelly Brook is fab- shes a lovely girl- I think er perosnailty helps as she comes across as a very genuine gal, wholesome with a bit of naughty and big boobs ( note why men like her)she has the girl next door thing going on, her body is lush- I'd swap with her anyday, and as for thunder thighs, shes pretty toned so i'd beg to differ.

I do think Gisele is stunning in a typical Victorias Secret model type of way. However when you see these extra tall skinny girls in real life there is something quite alien about them. Although again i'd swap bodies...

Sarah Jessica Parker- has she ever been sold as a pin up? she is more a fashion icon than anything I'd say ( personally I would say her stylist is a fashion icon rather than her), She was ina film years ago where she plays a witch with Bette Midler- can't remeber the name- that image always springs to mind, but I'm a huge sex in the city fan so I get what the hype is about her, but wouldn't expect any men to drool over her.

It comes down to mens and womens differences- I never got the whole Pamela Anderson- too Barbie for me but show men a dumb blonde with big baps and they seem to be happy. (0)(0) Those are boobs by the way

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.