The Apprentice

Old Nov 19th 2010, 6:09 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Apprentice

I did.

That Stuart bloke really got on my nerves and I thought the team that picked skiing made a crappy choice of film material.
If I wanted a dvd of my kids trying out skiing, I'd take them to one of the many indoor and outdoor places and let them have a "real" go at it .... not a wooly hat and a couple of ski poles infront of a screen.
Old Nov 19th 2010, 6:19 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
I did.

That Stuart bloke really got on my nerves and I thought the team that picked skiing made a crappy choice of film material.
If I wanted a dvd of my kids trying out skiing, I'd take them to one of the many indoor and outdoor places and let them have a "real" go at it .... not a wooly hat and a couple of ski poles infront of a screen.
he is Brand Pratt
Old Nov 19th 2010, 6:20 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Does anybody watch the after show with Dara O'Brian?
Hilarious sometimes.
Old Nov 19th 2010, 6:30 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
Does anybody watch the after show with Dara O'Brian?
Hilarious sometimes.
never miss it! that is the best part
Old Nov 19th 2010, 12:05 pm

SugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
never miss it! that is the best part
Agreed. Sometimes candidates who seem incredibly annoying and arrogant end up showing a bit of their human side which is always quite sweet. I'm thinking Raef from a few series back and Paloma from this one. Before she got fired she seemed scary and ruthless but in the interview she came across as totally normal and happy to admit that she made errors.
Old Nov 25th 2010, 2:03 pm
Concierge

it's Thursday so it is Apprentice Night in casa BC
Old Nov 27th 2010, 9:00 am
BE Forum Addict

soukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond repute

it's Thursday so it is Apprentice Night in casa BC
Das is wunderbar.......
Old Nov 27th 2010, 12:09 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by soukie
Das is wunderbar.......
what a pratt he is !
Old Dec 3rd 2010, 3:20 pm
Concierge

well this weeks was good, the girls on the buying challenge, we didn't realise discuss prices .....
Old Dec 3rd 2010, 3:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

soukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond repute

Yes ! IMO he ight one this week. The "boys" did well on their negotiations but why didn't they google for the things they didn't understand - the tikka, blue book etc.
Old Dec 3rd 2010, 4:31 pm

Perhaps they're not allowed to use Internet which is why the girls spent hours thumbing through the yellow pages?

Don't understand the appeal of truffles myself. Italian OH loves it but just the smell of a bit of grated truffle on pasta puts me off.
Old Dec 4th 2010, 4:33 am
Concierge

hey weren't allowed to use the internet, Lorna is right. I think Liz is coming through as a strong player, Stella might get the boot though
Old Dec 4th 2010, 9:56 am
BE Forum Addict

hey weren't allowed to use the internet, Lorna is right. I think Liz is coming through as a strong player, Stella might get the boot though
OK - I missed the "no internet" rule. I think Liz will win. Stuart is very entertaining but his time is running out - he just needs to be on the losing side.
Old Dec 4th 2010, 12:53 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by soukie
OK - I missed the "no internet" rule. I think Liz will win. Stuart is very entertaining but his time is running out - he just needs to be on the losing side.
once is he on the losing team he is a gonna, I think that is why the teams were switched this week, the no internet ban is 24 hours
Old Dec 9th 2010, 1:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Well last night's show was very interesting and that's all I will say!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.