Apple vs other phones

Old Dec 17th 2012, 5:56 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Apple vs other phones

Originally Posted by Ronnie Biggs
So did they lay on the whole thing for the table of 6?
yes
Old Dec 17th 2012, 11:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Ronnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
yes
Wow, you must have some numbers following you over here. Twitter kudos
Old Dec 17th 2012, 11:51 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

yup I have a fair few these days
Old Dec 17th 2012, 12:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

...and the ungrateful bitch still moaned about the 'king fish. Sounds like my wife.
Old Dec 17th 2012, 12:22 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Millhouse
...and the ungrateful bitch still moaned about the 'king fish. Sounds like my wife.
trust me it was truly vile, what did you want me to do? lie about and you all go down there to try it then come back to me and say that kingfish was shit
Old Dec 17th 2012, 12:25 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
trust me it was truly vile, what did you want me to do? lie about and you all go down there to try it then come back to me and say that kingfish was shit
I suggest you carry on as you are. You're dammed if you do and dammed if you don't.
Old Dec 17th 2012, 12:37 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Scamp
I suggest you carry on as you are. You're dammed if you do and dammed if you don't.
Old Dec 19th 2012, 9:22 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Whilst still inebriated this morning I bought an Iphone 5, Is there a way I can copy my contacts from blackberry to Iphone?

You cant do it on sim card as it takes one of those micro ones
Old Dec 19th 2012, 9:42 am
Soupy twist

Eeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by auzdafluff
The irony of writing for Time Out is that you get none.

You do realise they are made to write some of those Time Out guides in less than three days?
The results of their lack of research (or lack of *time* to research) are sometimes amusing.

They were still describing Chalet on Beach Road as if it was in its old state over a year after it was completely refurbished. And an article about the Media One in Media City waxed lyrical over the easy summertime pedestrian access from the Metro, which was "directly in front" of the hotel - this was back when the Nakheel Metro station (which is the closest but still hardly "directly in front of" the hotel) was still a long long way from opening and the closest available station was a couple of km away on the wrong side of SZR.

Their current front cover is good for a laugh, too. Dubai has "the world's best sea life", apparently. I know they have to be obsequious to a certain degree, but that's just insulting to the intelligence of anyone who snorkels or scubas.
Old Dec 19th 2012, 10:17 am
Wannabe Cycling God

TheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britexpat76
Whilst still inebriated this morning I bought an Iphone 5, Is there a way I can copy my contacts from blackberry to Iphone?

Do it through Outlook - Sync Blackberry Desktop to the phone and Outlook, then get Outlook to sync them to your iPhone.
Old Dec 19th 2012, 10:35 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by britexpat76

Two questions:

Where did you buy it?
How much?

Cheers
Old Dec 19th 2012, 10:41 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Two questions:

Where did you buy it?
How much?

Cheers
I'm not sure if it was on this forum, but it was advertised on UAE Apple store cheaper than from Etisalat/Du.
Old Dec 19th 2012, 10:41 am
BE Enthusiast

DOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this point

Two questions:

Where did you buy it?
How much?

Cheers
My question also

Ive bought two now as i dropped one in the sea last week

I paid 3550 for a 32gb at the telefon shop in the city centre mall
Old Dec 19th 2012, 11:04 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
I'm not sure if it was on this forum, but it was advertised on UAE Apple store cheaper than from Etisalat/Du.
Yeah but they have to deliver. I fly tonight and have promised the mrs one for Xmas.

Maybe I just buy in the UK at Apple store (praying for stock) and then claim the VAT back at the airport and she can have it when she's back in Jan.
Old Dec 19th 2012, 12:04 pm
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Two questions:

Where did you buy it?
How much?

Cheers
Qatar duty free, QR3800 32g

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.