Wikiposts

Apple vs other phones

Old Dec 9th 2012, 8:42 pm
N/A

Dumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Apple vs other phones

Originally Posted by Scamp
You can...
Thanks I will try again...that is if I haven't thrown the phone out by the time I get home
Old Dec 9th 2012, 8:52 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

you still haven't answered my post about the Nokia Lumia, Nokia have invited me to their office this afternoon to see their new phone which launches in January
Old Dec 9th 2012, 8:57 pm
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

btw du is offering the iphone 5 for 2750 if you pre-order before the 12th and delivery expected between the 14th and the 17th
http://shop.du.ae/en/iPhone5/

that means 2 things, Etisalat will be offering it soon as well....and more importantly the price in the market is going to drop soon...woohoo!!
Old Dec 9th 2012, 11:07 pm
You read these things?

auzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
they were talking about the Lumia 920 range on the radio the other day which resulted in me checking them out in Virgin today, got a bit confused with all the different models. I was really impressed with the ease of use etc though and the screen graphics are really clear. I am currently looking at the 900, do you know what the difference is between the 800 and 900?
http://www.v3.co.uk/v3-uk/review/219...to-head-review
Old Dec 9th 2012, 11:11 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

I have now got a Lumia 920 to trial for a couple of weeks, impressed so far
Old Dec 9th 2012, 11:31 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

they were talking about the Lumia 920 range on the radio the other day which resulted in me checking them out in Virgin today, got a bit confused with all the different models. I was really impressed with the ease of use etc though and the screen graphics are really clear. I am currently looking at the 900, do you know what the difference is between the 800 and 900?
given your later posts in this thread today. THIS is a bad example of using social media.
Old Dec 9th 2012, 11:34 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by shiva
given your later posts in this thread today. THIS is a bad example of using social media.

how come?
Old Dec 9th 2012, 11:51 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

how come?
because it was obvious what you were leading up to and then did exactly as expected.

its not natural and or normal posting either in style or content and increasingly clearly paid for posting/tweeting/reviewing.
Old Dec 10th 2012, 12:00 am
**** it we'll do it live

I'm going to be a complete bastard now but hey it is Monday and constructive criticism is good no?

I and millions like me find review sites invaluable as a useful tool in selecting products, restaurants, hotels etc but only if they come across as genuine and impartial.

None and I mean none (including yours) of the local sites come across as anything other than paid for posting. Bad reviews are almost unheard of and usually unnaturally mild in any slight criticism given. They just don't come across in any way as natural and or real and as such I and many others have difficulty in accepting them as genuine in anyway.

The power of social media is the premise that it is real people and real opinions, done right its a hugely powerful medium, done badly its akin to a paid for promotional page in a magazine, trite at best and usually insulting.

Sorry but there you go.

ps can we please see a bad review
Old Dec 10th 2012, 12:02 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

I'm going to be a complete bastard now but hey it is Monday and constructive criticism is good no?

I and millions like me find review sites invaluable as a useful tool in selecting products, restaurants, hotels etc but only if they come across as genuine and impartial.

None and I mean none (including yours) of the local sites come across as anything other than paid for posting. Bad reviews are almost unheard of and usually unnaturally mild in any slight criticism given. They just don't come across in any way as natural and or real and as such I and many others have difficulty in accepting them as genuine in anyway.

The power of social media is the premise that it is real people and real opinions, done right its a hugely powerful medium, done badly its akin to a paid for promotional page in a magazine, trite at best and usually insulting.

Sorry but there you go.

Read the movie reviews in Time Out, they slate ****ing everything. It's depressing.
Old Dec 10th 2012, 12:08 am
**** it we'll do it live

Originally Posted by Scamp
Read the movie reviews in Time Out, they slate ****ing everything. It's depressing.
time out dubai is appalling on every level. I had an email exchange with one of the editors not long ago regarding some images, took me a few to work out that not only were they looking for me to do their job for them but that they hadn't got a ****ing clue about what it was they wanted in the first place. Laughable publication
Old Dec 10th 2012, 12:17 am
Concierge

because it was obvious what you were leading up to and then did exactly as expected.

its not natural and or normal posting either in style or content and increasingly clearly paid for posting/tweeting/reviewing.
bloody cheek!! go through my timeline on twitter and then accuse me of being paid for posting those comments. THEY ie NOKIA contacted me late yesterday evening and offered to show me their different models, I went there today and they then asked me if I was interested in trialing one before I bought. I AM NOT being paid one dirham and the previous posts were genuine. My iPhone is knackered and I am looking at alternatives. GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT BEFORE ACCUSING SOMEONE.
Old Dec 10th 2012, 12:18 am
Concierge

Sorry but there you go.

http://www.therealgeordiearmani.com/red-lobster/
http://www.therealgeordiearmani.com/...od-restaurant/

do you want any more?
Old Dec 10th 2012, 12:22 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

time out dubai is appalling on every level. I had an email exchange with one of the editors not long ago regarding some images, took me a few to work out that not only were they looking for me to do their job for them but that they hadn't got a ****ing clue about what it was they wanted in the first place. Laughable publication
Yeah, the whole thing is pretty poor. I just get annoyed that every review for a film (even things like Batman which was epic) is that it's average or shit.

Still, handy to know how much a brunch is
Old Dec 10th 2012, 12:23 am
Concierge

http://www.therealgeordiearmani.com/table4six-flooka/

or you could try this one, I was dining as their guest but it didn't stop me from telling them that there fish and chips weren't up too scratch.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.