Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Anyone wants to adopt my cute....

Anyone wants to adopt my cute....

Old Jun 9th 2009, 7:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Smoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud of
Default Re: Anyone wants to adopt my cute....

Sorry to disappoint but my parrot will not tolerate any other birds taking my attention - she's too possessive just like those horrid kids I dislike so much
Old Jun 9th 2009, 7:10 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Smoochy Girl
Sorry to disappoint but my parrot will not tolerate any other birds taking my attention - she's too possessive just like those horrid kids I dislike so much
there you are
Old Jun 9th 2009, 7:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Smoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by commander
does she not post on here anymore?

maybe she has been attacked by a gang of mutant turtles...
Commander - do you know the difference between turtles and tortoises

To the lady with the birds ............ Can you post their photos on the Pet Pages of the EW forum - only pet lovers go there Do not put them on the main forum ........... the she-devils that run it will remove it instantly AND slap your wrists for doing something against the rules
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

can I assume you won't be babysitting this weekend .....

BE Enthusiast

there you are
Oh Golly - Does this mean you missed me
Old Jun 9th 2009, 7:12 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

one is slow and smelly and the other one is a ninja.
Old Jun 9th 2009, 7:12 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

one is slow and smelly and the other one is a ninja.
... and like pizza's, if my son is correct......
Old Jun 9th 2009, 7:13 am
banned

Oh Golly - Does this mean you missed me
yes, i want you to babysit for my adorable 18m child.

in return ill parrotsit
Old Jun 9th 2009, 7:14 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

in return ill parrotsit
I'll have her
Old Jun 9th 2009, 7:39 am
BE Enthusiast

in return ill parrotsit
Commander .............. PMSL You're too funny

Blue Cat - which one?? The sprog or the parritttt??
Old Jun 9th 2009, 8:33 am
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

To the lady with the birds ............ Can you post their photos on the Pet Pages of the EW forum - only pet lovers go there Do not put them on the main forum ........... the she-devils that run it will remove it instantly AND slap your wrists for doing something against the rules
Thanks....I think I might have found a home for them