Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Anyone here is struggling with smoking ?

Anyone here is struggling with smoking ?

Old Jun 15th 2015, 9:43 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: Anyone here is struggling with smoking ?

Originally Posted by Irishbeekeeper
please dont thank me while you whack it.....thank millhouse, he started it!
Your picture is a bloke in latex isn't it? Maybe Leannmean will enjoy thinking of you whilst pulling his pud?
Old Jun 15th 2015, 9:47 am
"The Seeker"

Leannmean is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Scamp
Your picture is a bloke in latex isn't it? Maybe Leannmean will enjoy thinking of you whilst pulling his pud?
not a big fan of blokes in Latex , however , Maria Sharapova in Latex would turn the trick
Old Jun 15th 2015, 10:10 am
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

a. its not latex, its body paint
b. maria sharapova = a woman's body with a man's chin, just like Steffie Graff was a woman's body with a Man's nose. Its Sabatini or Mary Pierce that you young kids should look up on the interweb.com.org
c. I just googled 'hot old women tennis players' and now I am scarred for life thankyouverymuch!
d. yet some part of me disturbingly aroused by what I saw :/
Old Jun 15th 2015, 10:12 am
"The Seeker"

c. I just googled 'hot old women tennis players' and now I am scarred for life thankyouverymuch!

but seriously , a man's chin ... she's Russian so she has that "squarish" face
Old Jun 15th 2015, 10:16 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

a. its not latex, its body paint
b. maria sharapova = a woman's body with a man's chin, just like Steffie Graff was a woman's body with a Man's nose. Its Sabatini or Mary Pierce that you young kids should look up on the interweb.com.org
He doth protest too much
Old Jun 15th 2015, 12:01 pm
Forum Regular

Chris_m is an unknown quantity at this point

I used a book called The easy way to quit smoking. Quit for 7months. Then one night got drunk and started again, Thought i was missing out on something was on them for 2weeks again . Then read the book and that's me 2yrs off them. And was easily on a pack a day of not more as smoking at work wasn't an issue. Neither was having a pint while working.

Book is the easy way to quit smoking by Allen Carr(not the comedian).
Old Jun 15th 2015, 12:32 pm
"The Seeker"

Originally Posted by Chris_m
I used a book called The easy way to quit smoking. Quit for 7months. Then one night got drunk and started again, Thought i was missing out on something was on them for 2weeks again . Then read the book and that's me 2yrs off them. And was easily on a pack a day of not more as smoking at work wasn't an issue. Neither was having a pint while working.

Book is the easy way to quit smoking by Allen Carr(not the comedian).
I had that book , it was ...well ,,.... poorly and badly written ,
I guess it works for some people and doesn't work for others , I personally found it just a few pages of pep talk and underestimating the problem instead of dealing with it . it mainly states that quiting smoking is hard , because you THINK it is hard , while its all just a piece of cake ....
some people swear by that book ! I am happy for them
I just couldn't finish it

thanks pal
Old Jun 17th 2015, 5:48 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Well, when I first started it was Marlboro reds. Then I went to rollies. Then menthols. Now Marlboro have changed their menthols from normal to strong Double ICe things, I've gone to dunhill switch, the grey and green, they're lighter and fine.
I'm pretty much the same except starting on the cowboy killers! Not a fan of the double ice and have too moved over to the silver and green Dunhills.

Last night however, I was fitting a new dishwasher and just as I finished I found behind the washing machine a long lost sealed 20 deck of Marlboro mentals! Must have been my reward for working so hard!
Old Jun 17th 2015, 7:10 am
"The Seeker"

Originally Posted by jam25mack
I'm pretty much the same except starting on the cowboy killers! Not a fan of the double ice and have too moved over to the silver and green Dunhills.

Last night however, I was fitting a new dishwasher and just as I finished I found behind the washing machine a long lost sealed 20 deck of Marlboro mentals! Must have been my reward for working so hard!
what a nice surprise !
that never ever happened to me though
Old Jun 18th 2015, 5:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond repute

For all those folks who miss their real marlboro menthols......
Dubai duty free has them still
Salem menthol is the closest this side of duty free
What on earth possessed marlboro to stop selling a Market leader and replace it with something that no one now smokes beggars belief. I hope they have sacked the clown responsible and bring back the old ones
Old Jun 18th 2015, 6:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

Read a book ? Na, just go cold turkey !

I quit 22 years ago - but I was too late and now have COPD. Cause is almost certainly 30 years of heavy smoking.
Old Jun 21st 2015, 12:33 pm
Banned

llmj989 is an unknown quantity at this point

direct your focus on the gym and healthy eating and cigs will eventually fade out. Your body will reject it once you maintain a healthy lifestyle. Thats how i quit!
Old Jun 22nd 2015, 10:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Brains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond repute

what if he likes to smoke WHILE masturbating??
more lube and slow down
Old Jun 22nd 2015, 10:50 am
Forum Regular

Big_Show is a jewel in the roughBig_Show is a jewel in the roughBig_Show is a jewel in the roughBig_Show is a jewel in the roughBig_Show is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Brains1983
more lube and slow down
Old Jul 5th 2015, 8:34 am
"The Seeker"

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
Giving up smoking is easy. I've done it dozens of times.

N.
Mark Twain

Last edited by Leannmean; Jul 5th 2015 at 9:03 am.