Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Any other Scottish girls on here?

Any other Scottish girls on here?

Old Jun 8th 2009, 11:00 am
Forum Regular

Location: Bouncing between Manama Bahrain and Kissonerga, Paphos
ArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really nice
Default Re: Any other Scottish girls on here?

Originally Posted by Sandboy
The Glue Pot ?
Oh god yes!!! Fiddlers, Harrow Inn and the Kingsknows up on the road behind the Halls of Residence. I worked as a Bar Maid in The Maxwell Hotel for a bit. Is Digbys Night Club still there? Ahhhh the memories... my 18th birthday lasted two weeks
Old Jun 8th 2009, 11:17 am
Forum Regular

BorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really nice

Originally Posted by ArranLass
Oh god yes!!! Fiddlers, Harrow Inn and the Kingsknows up on the road behind the Halls of Residence. I worked as a Bar Maid in The Maxwell Hotel for a bit. Is Digbys Night Club still there? Ahhhh the memories... my 18th birthday lasted two weeks
The Maxwell used to be owned by my friends parents! She worked in the hotel too - Linda (damn, can't remember her maiden name).

I went to lots of weddings there, and a great party once - but have no recollection of it after 1am, but apparently I was jiving all night - amazing as I can't normally dance.
Old Jun 8th 2009, 11:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

The Maxwell was always our first stop after getting off the bus from Newcastle, one year there was a wedding on and one of lads got stuck straight into a bridesmaid, he never left her side and ended up on the wedding pics before kicking her back doors in in the garden

we were in the bookies one time bemoaning the lack of somewhere to watch an England match, must have been the world cup or something, fella rang his mate who was manager of the nightclub who came down, opened up and put the match on the big screen the ordered free pies from a local baker for everyone

had some great nights in Gala
Old Jun 8th 2009, 12:13 pm
Forum Regular

ArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really nice

Did either of you ever make it up to the student union?

What was her parents names? When I worked there it was owned by a couple, whose name escapes me and an old drag queen call Cambell who used to call us a bunch of alcafrolicks and tell luid tales of his days in Las Vegas It was a long long time ago, oh... almost 20 years!

My favorite nights were the Barbarian Biker do's. They were the politest bunch we ever had. I packed in working there at the beginning of second year. I worked there and at Ladbrokes so I could stay over the summer. Gala seemed really exciting after growing up in the sticks... Just shows how everything is reletive to your life experience at the time!
Old Jun 8th 2009, 12:15 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Did either of you ever make it up to the student union?

What was her parents names? When I worked there it was owned by a couple, whose name escapes me and an old drag queen call Cambell who used to call us a bunch of alcafrolicks and tell luid tales of his days in Las Vegas It was a long long time ago, oh... almost 20 years!

My favorite nights were the Barbarian Biker do's. They were the politest bunch we ever had. I packed in working there at the beginning of second year. I worked there and at Ladbrokes so I could stay over the summer. Gala seemed really exciting after growing up in the sticks... Just shows how everything is reletive to your life experience at the time!
Aye, was in the SU a few times..... been around 1990, IIRC....
Old Jun 8th 2009, 12:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

scotsexpat.com
Old Jun 8th 2009, 12:17 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grace O Malley
scotsexpat.com
You rang?
Old Jun 8th 2009, 12:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
You rang?
Old Jun 8th 2009, 12:20 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Old Jun 8th 2009, 5:52 pm
Forum Regular

Aye, was in the SU a few times..... been around 1990, IIRC....
I would have been around then! I was there 87-91 mind you sept 89 to sept 90 was on my placement in industry. Did you know any of the student?
Old Jun 9th 2009, 6:04 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

I would have been around then! I was there 87-91 mind you sept 89 to sept 90 was on my placement in industry. Did you know any of the student?
I knew one student VERY well...... Gf at the time moved down from Aberdeen....
Old Jun 9th 2009, 7:42 am
BE Forum Addict

as there are so many scots on here now, you can all tell me what Elgin is like?
Old Jun 9th 2009, 7:47 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

as there are so many scots on here now, you can all tell me what Elgin is like?
I grew up there.... My informative years from 3 till 16.... What you wanna know??
Old Jun 9th 2009, 7:49 am
BE Forum Addict

I grew up there.... My informative years from 3 till 16.... What you wanna know??
lol really, am going there for a weekend for a party, my first trip to Gods 2nd country
Old Jun 9th 2009, 7:50 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

lol really, am going there for a weekend for a party, my first trip to Gods 2nd country
House party or hotel party... Plenty of pubs and hotels... In New Elgin? Or Elgim? You know the area you are heading for?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.