any ideas...

Old Nov 18th 2010, 12:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: any ideas...

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
where is it? is that big glass empty Mall?
no, it's much further on towards the burj...big stone building...
Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
'cept you know its gonna be staffed by filipinas with more stuffing than substance
hahaha, exactly...and there won't be any suckling pig or beer either...sounds dreadful...

MM, xx
Old Nov 20th 2010, 11:58 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

I noticed that sign the other week and have been wondering too. What goes in in Saga World anyway? I just assume it's full of blinged up zimmer frames for sale.
Old Nov 20th 2010, 12:00 pm

SugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Meow
I just assume it's full of blinged up zimmer frames for sale.
Ha, hilarious!

But I do also wonder about that myself....
Old Nov 20th 2010, 12:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
I noticed that sign the other week and have been wondering too. What goes in in Saga World anyway? I just assume it's full of blinged up zimmer frames for sale.
noooo...it is (according to the blurb)...
An exclusive, luxurious, stand alone department store, dedicated to its life style and Islamic culture. Saga World was conceived.
must say, i can't wait for the time out review of the medieval joint, lol...

MM, xx
Old Nov 20th 2010, 12:07 pm

SugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to all

I quite like the idea of the blinged up zimmerframes!
Old Nov 20th 2010, 8:20 pm