Another One Locked Up

Old Oct 9th 2017, 2:13 pm
Forum Regular

Arnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Another One Locked Up

Originally Posted by Dubaiexile
Not true see my previous post!
I guess the people I've spoke to that actually run restaurants here have it wrong then.
Old Oct 9th 2017, 4:09 pm
Gold-Helmeted Member

captainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DXBtoDOH
The hotel showered me with a lot of benefits as a compensation, so that helped. But it only illustrates that when you come across a local or any Arab and they're pissed off, pride or being right isn't worth it. Apologise, talk about understanding you accidentally offended their honour and respectability, apologise more, and leave it.
This reminds me of why I left Dubai, so my kids could grow up in a free country.

If he tried it here, he'd not get his 4rse kissed, he'd get it handed to him.
Old Oct 9th 2017, 4:14 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by DXBtoDOH
Apologise, talk about understanding you accidentally offended their honour and respectability, apologise more, and leave it.
A mate got driven into by a local in Dubai.
Police came, all blame on the mate, even though it wasn't his fault.
He lost his rag a bit, managed to restrain himself to just shout at the local saying 'shame on you' and other very polite but insulting things similar.

Five mins later, bloke changed his mind.

Maybe he had a conscience or felt sorry for him but I don't think I'd change my mind for reason of shame (I wouldn't lie in the first place, karma's a bitch)
Old Oct 10th 2017, 3:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Dubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Arnold S
I guess the people I've spoke to that actually run restaurants here have it wrong then.
Well yes they have!!

And have you taken it on yourself to be my personal troll, as everything I post you seem to pop up!!!????

Law is simple the onus is on the individual to have an alcohol licence, no where does it state that it is ok to drink in hotels or restaurants as they have you covered....see very simple!!!!

Show me where it says otherwise and I will be the first to apologise and bow down to your perceived wisdom!
Old Oct 10th 2017, 4:36 am
BE Forum Addict

al dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond repute

1.665385https://www.thenational.ae/uae/court...i-bar-1.665385

So a grumpy german grasses him
Old Oct 10th 2017, 5:04 am
...we killed the flame

Miss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by al dente

This account sounds a bit more like what most of us had visualised. I wonder where the German was born???
Old Oct 10th 2017, 5:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Ann Thrope
This account sounds a bit more like what most of us had visualised. I wonder where the German was born???
Jordan.
Old Oct 10th 2017, 5:05 am
...we killed the flame

Miss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mission
whats this pick on Mission day
Like every other day - but you know you love (and deserve) the attention!
Old Oct 10th 2017, 5:21 am
...we killed the flame

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Jordan.
Well if Ramallah or Nablus counts as Jordan...
Old Oct 10th 2017, 6:04 am
Forum Regular

Arnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to behold

see very simple!!!!

Show me where it says otherwise and I will be the first to apologise and bow down to your perceived wisdom!
No, it's me who will stand down in the unrefuted evidence of one National article and multiple exclamation marks. Plus, I really don't want to contribute to anyone's persecution complex.
Old Oct 10th 2017, 6:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Dubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Arnold S
No, it's me who will stand down in the unrefuted evidence of one National article and multiple exclamation marks. Plus, I really don't want to contribute to anyone's persecution complex.
Good, go and troll someone **ICK (exclamation marks for you)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Oct 10th 2017, 7:57 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by al dente

when did the german become a jordanian.....talk about effed up reporting.
Old Oct 10th 2017, 8:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mission
when did the german become a jordanian.....talk about effed up reporting.
You don`t have a sister who is a reporter do you?????
Old Oct 10th 2017, 9:15 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

You don`t have a sister who is a reporter do you?????
sod off
Old Oct 10th 2017, 9:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

al dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond repute

So The National seems to have got it wrong. The gentleman works for a German company and is Jordanian. They were at Rock Bottom, I believe and everything is now laid out in the British press. A PR nightmare for the German company...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.