Amnesia's Update

Old Feb 4th 2010, 11:06 am
Forum Regular

Amnesia180 is just really niceAmnesia180 is just really niceAmnesia180 is just really niceAmnesia180 is just really niceAmnesia180 is just really niceAmnesia180 is just really niceAmnesia180 is just really niceAmnesia180 is just really niceAmnesia180 is just really nice
Default Amnesia's Update

Hey guys and girls!

It's been a number of months sine I last posted on here, so thought I would drop by again and say Hi (even though I'm a regular at reaing the topics!).

It was finally all stations go, with official documentation from the company. But my girlfriend isn't happy, and I wouldn't be happy working out there knowing she isn't too. We recently took a flat (which has another 6 months on lease, so that kinda messed things up too) so the timing came at a pretty bad time.

It has been a pleasure being a part of this forum, and I'm sure I'll stop by from time to time to see who is around when I venture across for holidays.

Thanks again,
Amnesia
Old Feb 4th 2010, 11:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Jeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Amnesia's Update

Originally Posted by Amnesia180
Hey guys and girls!

It's been a number of months sine I last posted on here, so thought I would drop by again and say Hi (even though I'm a regular at reaing the topics!).

It was finally all stations go, with official documentation from the company. But my girlfriend isn't happy, and I wouldn't be happy working out there knowing she isn't too. We recently took a flat (which has another 6 months on lease, so that kinda messed things up too) so the timing came at a pretty bad time.

It has been a pleasure being a part of this forum, and I'm sure I'll stop by from time to time to see who is around when I venture across for holidays.

Thanks again,
Amnesia
Shame it didn't work out.
Sometimes though some people struggle at first and then eventually really like it - at least for a few years...just a matter of getting through that initial phase of being away from home, finding new mates etc.

Anyway - i'm sure you've discussed all that so all the best wherever you head next.
Old Feb 4th 2010, 11:18 am
Forum Regular

Amnesia180 is just really niceAmnesia180 is just really niceAmnesia180 is just really niceAmnesia180 is just really niceAmnesia180 is just really niceAmnesia180 is just really niceAmnesia180 is just really niceAmnesia180 is just really niceAmnesia180 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jeeper
Shame it didn't work out.
Sometimes though some people struggle at first and then eventually really like it - at least for a few years...just a matter of getting through that initial phase of being away from home, finding new mates etc.

Anyway - i'm sure you've discussed all that so all the best wherever you head next.
The problem is, we aren't married so we couldn't live together.... plus I wouldn't be earning to enough to support the two of us - she is unskilled and wouldn't find a job.
If she could come with me, it would be a no brainer
Old Feb 4th 2010, 11:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Jeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond repute

The problem is, we aren't married so we couldn't live together.... plus I wouldn't be earning to enough to support the two of us - she is unskilled and wouldn't find a job.
I was under the impression you were already here and then leaving after a short time.

Well, at least you didn't make that mistake and fork out a years lease etc before realising.
Definately not the place to be if you have to scrape by financially.....and i'd dare to suggest....a he.ll of a boring place for the missus to live without a job.
Old Feb 4th 2010, 11:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

After 181 days, you'll have forgotten all about her................
Old Feb 4th 2010, 11:38 am
Just Joined

Ali_K has a brilliant futureAli_K has a brilliant futureAli_K has a brilliant futureAli_K has a brilliant futureAli_K has a brilliant futureAli_K has a brilliant futureAli_K has a brilliant futureAli_K has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by The Dean
After 181 days, you'll have forgotten all about her................
Why 181 days??
Old Feb 4th 2010, 11:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ali_K
Why 181 days??
Amnesia180??

Oh never mind - it wasn't very funny anyway............
Old Feb 4th 2010, 11:53 am
Just Joined

Ali_K has a brilliant futureAli_K has a brilliant futureAli_K has a brilliant futureAli_K has a brilliant futureAli_K has a brilliant futureAli_K has a brilliant futureAli_K has a brilliant futureAli_K has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by The Dean
Amnesia180??

Oh never mind - it wasn't very funny anyway............
No, sorry, still not with you.....??

No I'm there now................it is a Thursday

Last edited by Ali_K; Feb 4th 2010 at 12:17 pm.