All is quiet...

Old Jul 2nd 2007, 10:08 am
Forum Regular

safety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud of
Default Re: All is quiet...

Originally Posted by Confucius
I've stopped flirting again...Except with JD...

yes & i was wondering why would you be flirting with a fellow male
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 10:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by safety
yes & i was wondering why would you be flirting with a fellow male
Carry on and I will start flirting with you...
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 10:11 am
Forum Regular

safety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud of

Already told you a couple of minutes ago...

Aaahhh...My greatest fears have come real...
hey gurls, dont be so pushy, he said he burnt all his 11 fingers, dont hurt him more
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 10:12 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fairydust
OK here it is, hope it works
behind National Paints roundabout...hmmmm
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 10:12 am
Forum Regular

Carry on and I will start flirting with you...
Sorry confi, not into men, but we can be friends
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 10:13 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

oh..you are offering nice friendship...nice
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 10:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Honey,believe me,if you did it for me,I would be the luckiest man alive...
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
behind National Paints roundabout...hmmmm
Never been myself and someone sent me the map a couple of years ago so don't even know if its uptodate or not. You still looking for the beds?
Forum Regular

yea, but nice Friendship is only offered to Confi, & other guy mates, gurls are most welcomed to flirt
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 10:15 am
Forum Regular

Honey,believe me,if you did it for me,I would be the luckiest man alive...
Honey.............
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 10:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I seem to get those alot lately...
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 10:16 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Never been myself and someone sent me the map a couple of years ago so don't even know if its uptodate or not. You still looking for the beds?
yes, just decided I'd go for Ikea ones but they kindly informed me they are out of stock...just like the rest I wanted to buy...
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Honey.............
I assigned a day for you...Manday...
hmmmm...nice

must be that Facebook thing...
Forum Regular

you're a wise man CONFI

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.