All is quiet...

Old Jul 2nd 2007, 9:16 am
Forum Regular

safety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud of
Default Re: All is quiet...

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
oh geez, so it's our fault when you get sacked, lol...

MM, xx
i will get sacked anyway i guess, my boss is over my head today as i am replying, he feels i am doing nothing, but WTF.... just had enough of this job:curse:
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 9:21 am
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by safety
i will get sacked anyway i guess, my boss is over my head today as i am replying, he feels i am doing nothing, but WTF.... just had enough of this job:curse:
Just tell your boss to get lost and stop bothering you ... works for me every time
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 9:23 am
Forum Regular

safety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Miss Eck
Just tell your boss to get lost and stop bothering you ... works for me every time
yea, specially that i am doing a great job at work
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 9:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

my boss is over my head today as i am replying, he feels i am doing nothing, but WTF....
what do you mean feels...he's right...

MM, xx
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 9:26 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
what do you mean feels...he's right...

MM, xx
why is he i am working on the thread
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 9:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

ahhh...soz, i didn't realise you worked for BE...in which case, you are defo doing a fine job...!

MM, xx
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 9:30 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

just got back from MOE, the traffic is horrendous again
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 9:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Careful son...You gonna get your fingers burned...
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 9:32 am
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
just got back from MOE, the traffic is horrendous again
It was dreadful last night. Was round there at 6:30pm and was just awful. Beach Road near the Marina is awful in the mornings too. It used to be so quiet on Springs Drive and that is getting quite busy.
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

& that has been eversince when
since I was virtually born...
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

It was dreadful last night. Was round there at 6:30pm and was just awful. Beach Road near the Marina is awful in the mornings too. It used to be so quiet on Springs Drive and that is getting quite busy.
you will need to start going via the marina instead of via my place
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 9:34 am
Pog mo thoin

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
you will need to start going via the marina instead of via my place
I come home via yours and go to work thru the Springs and come out at the Marina. That journey has been taking about 12 mins but it was just crazy this morning at some of the roundabouts.
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 9:35 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by MataHari
since I was virtually born...
seems quiet a long time
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Confucius
Careful son...You gonna get your fingers burned...
thnx for the warning confi, you burnt yours before
Concierge

I come home via yours and go to work thru the Springs and come out at the Marina. That journey has been taking about 12 mins but it was just crazy this morning at some of the roundabouts.
text me later when you are leaving and I will tell you state of play at the lights, might be worth you going back via the marina?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.