Advice needed please

Old May 25th 2012, 8:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Advice needed please

Originally Posted by katrina1972
i meant "i got better things to do" with regards to him being sarcastic..it was not meant to come across like that at all..i have been doing research and thought maybe i could ask the question with my exact situation to get an even more accurate account of my own personal situation..thats the only reason i asked..not coz i was lazy or not bothered to do research.
OK............ nine posts - you have successfully passed the "British Expats Initiation Test" - well done.

You're one of us now...........
Old May 25th 2012, 8:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

oh for goodness sake..i got better things to do and can ask the question on as many forums as i like..if you got nothing constructive to say..then why post a reply??? Have a nice day..i wont bother coming back to this site coz of people like you.
Seeing as i cant get this thread deactivated...i will continue to comment..
Patsystoned please can you indicate to me where i have been rude and shown that i was ungrateful?
see above ^^^^

Katrina, if you had looked through some other threads you will see that as a "collective expat brit bored" we do tend to veer towards sarcasm and irreverence....... you got the answer that you were seeking, it may not have been the 1 you wanted!
Anyway sweetie, if you were a long term member of this bored and had the same request re salary posted over and over then you may also get a bit impatient with people who don't research and use the search button. just type in "salary dubai" and 13 pages pop up. It is easy to resign from this forum...just stop posting and don't visit
Old May 25th 2012, 8:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
OK............ nine posts - you have successfully passed the "British Expats Initiation Test" - well done.

You're one of us now...........
you are so obsequious darling!!
Old May 25th 2012, 12:12 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Just a little note to the OP this thread was started in the Sand Pit, which is an off-topic/chit-chat/banter/(almost) anything goes type section. So probably not the best place to start a conversation on this topic. Would you like it moved to the main forum?