Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Accidents 'acts of God', say 24% of heavy truck drivers

Accidents 'acts of God', say 24% of heavy truck drivers

Old May 31st 2014, 11:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Accidents 'acts of God', say 24% of heavy truck drivers

Originally Posted by redShark
I don’t think you are in a right position to judge those people for a simple fact, that you’ve never lived a poverty life a third world country style. Besides, never ever believe that you love your children more than they love theirs. I think your criticism should be more appropartily directed at the kind of women who ditch their children and run away with their lovers in the name of love! And I am sure you would agree with me that there are many of them around
What of the kind of man who simply sees his children and their mothers as just furthering his animal instinct to spread his genes ; not unlike the thinking of many male animals who guard their females and try to procreate with as many as possible.
Old May 31st 2014, 11:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

I don’t think you are in a right position to judge those people for a simple fact, that you’ve never lived a poverty life a third world country style. Besides, never ever believe that you love your children more than they love theirs. I think your criticism should be more appropartily directed at the kind of women who ditch their children and run away with their lovers in the name of love! And I am sure you would agree with me that there are many of them around
Well they're not living in poverty now - and considering a lot of them are wealthy Saudi Nationals living here on education visas and attending the University in the village - they've never experienced it. The attitude that if something happens "it's God's will" is just appalling to me.

And guess what, I live with my 3 children, my husband and I don't have a lover. I don't know too many women who have ditched there children and run away with their lovers either. Most of the people I hang around are agnostic, atheists and christians. Most of them live by the social and moral standards they set for themselves - they're free thinking, intelligent human beings, living in the free world - they choose what they do and most of them make very good choices for themselves without having rules and regulations set down for them by someone else's interpretation of an ancient book.
Old Jun 1st 2014, 5:52 am
Forum Regular

bodieanddoyle is an unknown quantity at this point

Bullshit, they cannot be arsed to look after their own kids, end of. FFS, the saudization in KSA caused a national 'crisis' because of the lack of maids. Because mothers in the ME think their job is done after giving birth, demand money from their husbands as compensation for breastfeeding, and happily stay in bed most of the working whilst paying 2 riyals a month to some poor Ethiopian to receive abuse from their indulged spoilt brats. They cram 8 of the poors sods in a car, with no seatbelt or child seat to be found. Saudi airbags, that's what we call kids here. Because that's what they're used as.