Abu Dhabi - UAE

Old Sep 23rd 2008, 8:21 am
Just Joined

Diamondgirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Abu Dhabi - UAE

Hi,

Is there anybody located in the UAE? How are you finding it and what do you think?
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 9:01 am
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Abu Dhabi - UAE

Hello Diamondgirl. Lovely first post and very good of you to say hello, but you don't tell us your name, origin, current job and your personal hopes for British Expats Forum.
Here are just a few minor criticisms for you to take on board.

1/ You don't tell us if you are married, have a boyfriend or if you're a member of the lesbian/travelling community. In the lounge people are a bit nosy and like to know who they are dealing with so they know how to approach/avoid certain subjects.

2/ You logged off immediately after saying hello. In the lounge it is customary to hang around with a smile for at least 5 minutes before leaving the scene of the initial post. Imagine if I walked into a big crowded room and shouted,
"Hello everybody, Al's my name, working in Perth, love BE" and then immediately turned around and ran off. They'd think I was was stark raving bonkers. Staying those extra couple of mins makes a huge difference.

3/ No smileys in your post. One of these wee fellas would have been a nice touch at the end of your post. If you want you can edit your post to include it but that's totally up to you.

Anyway they are all just minor criticisms and hopefully they will help you for any future introductory posts you may make on forums. Look forward to chatting to you Diamondgirl.

Last edited by Call me AL; Sep 23rd 2008 at 9:24 am.
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 9:08 am
Account Closed

Optimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Call me AL
Hello Diamondgirl. Lovely first post and very good of you to say hello, but you don't tell us your name, origin, current job and your personal hopes for British Expats Forum.
Here are just a few minor criticisms for you to take on board.

1/ You don't tell us if you are married, have a boyfriend or if you're a member of the lesbian/travelling community. In the lounge people are a bit nosy and like to know who they are dealing with so they know how to approach/avoid certain subjects.

2/ You logged off immediately after saying hello. In the lounge it is customary to hang around with a smile for at least 5 minutes before leaving the scene of the initial post. Imagine if I walked into a big crowded room and shouted,
"Hello everybody, Al's my name, working in Perth, love BE" and then immediately turned around and ran off. They'd think I was was stark raving bonkers. Staying those extra couple of mins makes a huge difference.

3/ No smileys in your post. One of these wee fellas would have been a nice touch at the end of your post. If you want you can edit your post to include it but that's totally up to you.

Anyway they are all just minor criticisms and hopefully they will help you for any future introductory posts you may make on message boards. Look forward to chatting to you Diamondgirl.
Your bored aren't you?
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 9:10 am

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Diamondgirl
Hi,

Is there anybody located in the UAE? How are you finding it and what do you think?
ignore those two.

Try here:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=60

this lot all live in the UAE and surrounding areas.
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 9:23 am
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Optimus Prime
Your bored aren't you?
I didn't realise it was that obvious.
I've started drinking and it's only 5.20.
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 9:34 am
Account Closed

Optimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond repute

Seems perfectly acceptable to me.
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 9:35 am
saoirse

Originally Posted by Optimus Prime
Seems perfectly acceptable to me.
I'll have another then.
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 9:48 am
Just Joined

Diamondgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Cleopatra, i will take a look at the link.

As for the other two:

1. I don't give my name or any other details to complete strangers, and I'm even less likely to after the Kerry Winters incident.

2. if I were bored - I certainly wouldn't be looking on the internet for idiots like you two! :curse::curse::curse::curse: - enough of these little guys for you!
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 10:11 am
saoirse

As for the other two:

1. I don't give my name or any other details to complete strangers, and I'm even less likely to after the Kerry Winters incident.

2. if I were bored - I certainly wouldn't be looking on the internet for idiots like you two! :curse::curse::curse::curse: - enough of these little guys for you!
No need for name calling!
I was only trying to help.Jeeeez some people.
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 10:18 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

No need for name calling!
I was only trying to help.Jeeeez some people.
You are a disgrace, i wish to apologise on behalf of all the friendly males on here Diamondgirl.
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 10:19 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleopatra
ignore those two.

Try here:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=60

this lot all live in the UAE and surrounding areas.
Aye up Cleo love
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 10:20 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

5.2 is a girly drink
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 10:21 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

As for the other two:

there's some bigger ones posting in the ME forum...I am sure they will have fun with you...
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 10:41 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

As for the other two:

anyway....Kerry Winter was murdered by her (ex)boyfriend, not some random guy from an expat forum.
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 10:50 am
saoirse

Originally Posted by gazz
You are a disgrace, i wish to apologise on behalf of all the friendly males on here Diamondgirl.
I was being friendly.Offering advice.Then I get called an idiot!! I've never been so offended.

Originally Posted by gazz
5.2 is a girly drink
Actually 5.20 is five parts Absinthe and 20 parts Special Brew.It's only for men.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.