Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Abu Dhabi here I come...

Abu Dhabi here I come...

Old Dec 5th 2007, 6:07 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Abu Dhabi here I come...

well...tomorrow that is...
will be staying at the InterContinental for the night, going to the JT concert...will we be able to walk from there to the Emirates Place where the concert is, that is the big question...
Old Dec 5th 2007, 6:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Abu Dhabi here I come...

Originally Posted by MataHari
will be staying at the InterContinental for the night, going to the JT concert...will we be able to walk from there to the Emirates Place where the concert is, that is the big question...
You could but then your little leggies would be too tired for dancing. Take a cab - it ain't such a nice walk anyway.
Old Dec 5th 2007, 6:49 pm
Forum Regular

mmm... is just really nicemmm... is just really nicemmm... is just really nicemmm... is just really nicemmm... is just really nicemmm... is just really nicemmm... is just really nicemmm... is just really nicemmm... is just really nicemmm... is just really nicemmm... is just really nice

Hi, l run some watersports from the intercont marina if you fancy come and check us, our office is on the far left of the marina on the opposite side to the fish market and beach. Ocean Hawk Water Sports.
Old Dec 6th 2007, 4:35 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Before you leave, you may wish to know that somebody is selling 24 Dutch books (they are listed) on ExpatWoman.com today...enjoy the trip and the show.
Old Dec 6th 2007, 4:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

have a good time doll...and don't overexcite yourself, we don't want you spoiled for tomorrow night now, do we...

MM, xx
Old Dec 6th 2007, 5:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
You could but then your little leggies would be too tired for dancing. Take a cab - it ain't such a nice walk anyway.
Oh SYB of course she can walk and i think thats a lovely walk around there expecially as all the national day lights are up

I would def walk back

Have loads of funk
Old Dec 6th 2007, 5:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Have fun and yes walk as cabs hard to find around that area
Old Dec 6th 2007, 6:03 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annacarna
Have fun and yes walk as cabs hard to find around that area
oh...that sounds a bit omnious...lol
I guess we'll make the walk or not decision on the spot...
Old Dec 6th 2007, 6:04 am
hmmmm...nice

Oh SYB of course she can walk and i think thats a lovely walk around there expecially as all the national day lights are up

I would def walk back

Have loads of funk
conflicting messages...should I put up a poll I wonder...
Old Dec 6th 2007, 6:04 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by mmm...
Hi, l run some watersports from the intercont marina if you fancy come and check us, our office is on the far left of the marina on the opposite side to the fish market and beach. Ocean Hawk Water Sports.
oh nice...if I have time I will defo walk over and say hi...I'll just ask for mmm...
Old Dec 7th 2007, 9:33 am
hmmmm...nice

I would def walk back

Have loads of funk
We took a taxi to get there, and we walked back...best of both worlds...

Concert was fab...no problems getting there, getting in or getting a drink either...
JT did all his well known songs...he seems a nice guy...reminded me a bit of David Beckham...boyish type. I had seen some pictures of him, but never any concerts or video clips or anything so not sure what he looked like really, can't see the fuss to be honest...but his performance was very good! I was impressed.
Old Dec 7th 2007, 9:34 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by mmm...
mmm....I had a wander round...went to the fishmarket and the beach...but couldn't for the life of me find you...
Old Dec 7th 2007, 6:49 pm
Forum Regular

mmm... is just really nicemmm... is just really nicemmm... is just really nicemmm... is just really nicemmm... is just really nicemmm... is just really nicemmm... is just really nicemmm... is just really nicemmm... is just really nicemmm... is just really nicemmm... is just really nice

mmm....I had a wander round...went to the fishmarket and the beach...but couldn't for the life of me find you...
Hi MH, glad to hear you had a good time, l could hear them testing the equipment from my office. there were 3 of my staff at the beach near the pontoon area on the far right of the beach where we do water sports for the hotel guests. You might have seen our jet skis and boats there. My office is in the marina on the opposite side to the fish market. Next time hey!!!
Old Dec 12th 2007, 5:51 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Emirates Palace.....The Queen visiting 22 January

Tickets for the 9pm show go on sale from 14th December 2007 and will be available in three categories priced at AED 295, AED 595 and AED 950. Doors open at 5pm. For bookings and inquiries please go to wwwtimeouttickets.com or call 800 4669 so if your an Elton John fan......get the Tiaras out.