Aberdeen

Old Jul 17th 2007, 5:28 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Aberdeen

[QUOTE=arbroath_abroad;5063123]
My old office is next door to this place.
QUOTE]

didnt know you were a tart AA

some good pubs down there for a 6am drink
Old Jul 17th 2007, 12:23 pm
Forum Regular

Attila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud of

I remember Peep Peep's from my days on the Supply Boats back in the early 80's.

My mate got stabbed!

Lovely place. :curse:
Old Jul 17th 2007, 12:33 pm
Forum Regular

Bodach is an unknown quantity at this point

Wus that naw the stab inn you wus drinking inn?
Old Jul 17th 2007, 12:36 pm
Forum Regular

Attila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bodach
Wus that naw the stab inn you wus drinking inn?
Maybe the stab oot! It was outside the front door. The owner wasn't too keen on it taking place on the premises!!!
Old Jul 17th 2007, 12:38 pm
Forum Regular

Aye happy days in the eighties, place had a real buzz about it then, not now I am afraid, thats why we are over here!
Old Jul 17th 2007, 12:44 pm
Forum Regular

Aye happy days in the eighties, place had a real buzz about it then, not now I am afraid, thats why we are over here!
Yeah, he was daft enough to look at someone the wrong way, and be English into the bargain!
Old Jul 17th 2007, 12:46 pm
Forum Regular

Ahh understandable then!
Old Jul 17th 2007, 12:49 pm
Forum Regular

Ahh understandable then!

Bit messy though, and could think of better things to do than give statements to the police when pissed!
Old Jul 17th 2007, 12:53 pm
Forum Regular

Talking aboot pissed, am oot oh her an aff hame for a beer! C yeah
Old Jul 17th 2007, 12:56 pm
Forum Regular

Talking aboot pissed, am oot oh her an aff hame for a beer! C yeah

Take it easy. On my way for a birthday pint.
Old Jul 18th 2007, 3:47 am
Forum Regular

Belated birthday greetings, hope you had a good yin an the heid is nae to sore this morning!

Cheers
Old Jul 18th 2007, 11:21 am
Just Joined

arab_don has a brilliant futurearab_don has a brilliant futurearab_don has a brilliant futurearab_don has a brilliant futurearab_don has a brilliant futurearab_don has a brilliant futurearab_don has a brilliant futurearab_don has a brilliant future

Peep Peeps was on a documentary programme on Sky last year called, 'Britain's Hardest Pubs'!!!
Old Jul 18th 2007, 11:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

I heard that Scots were real men...I heard...Now I'll have to see...
Old Jul 18th 2007, 11:50 am
Forum Regular

Belated birthday greetings, hope you had a good yin an the heid is nae to sore this morning!

Cheers
It was quiet, but feel like crap today. Nothing to do with the drink mind you!
Old Jul 18th 2007, 11:52 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Confucius
I heard that Scots were real men...I heard...Now I'll have to see...

Hey Conf, did you watch the bit on You Tube on the last page? An insight into Peep Peep's.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.