610 kg

Old Aug 22nd 2013, 8:43 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 610 kg

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Must be his glands. He is only 20.
Not necessarily. Here’s the maths:

Assumptions

It took him 10 years (from age 10) to go from a slightly overweight 50kg to 610kg. That’s a weight gain of 560kg.
1kg of body fat is theoretically equal to 7,700 calories. But eating an additional 7,700 calories won’t result in a direct 1kg gain in fat, because the body’s not 100% efficient in turning food to fat. So let’s say you need to eat an additional 10,000 calories to put on 1kg in body weight.

So:

Weight gain: 560kg
Additional calories required: 10,000 x 560 = 5,600,000
Days: 3,650
Additional calories / day: 1,534

That’s only about 2 Big Macs with Coke a day on top of what his body actually needed. Sounds easy…
Old Aug 22nd 2013, 9:03 am
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

As someone who's the complete opposite of fatties: mostly skin and bones and have to remind myself to eat, I admit to having a slightly morbid fascination with the genuinely obese. They're like a car accident one can't help but sneak a quick glance at when you drive past it. It's appalling and you know you shouldn't look but you still do...

Anyway, this beggars the most important question.

How do they...

go...

to...

the...

loo?

Scamp, can you chime in?
Old Aug 22nd 2013, 9:18 am
BE Forum Addict

LaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond repute

Good question Ethos. I am sure it is difficult to maintain personal hygiene when you cannot move. I remember a story years ago of a lady who was so fat, they found a remote control imbedded in the folds of her labia. It had been for there for years, apparently.
Old Aug 22nd 2013, 9:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...3192919AAD8J5W
Old Aug 22nd 2013, 9:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LaLaLayla
Good question Ethos. I am sure it is difficult to maintain personal hygiene when you cannot move. I remember a story years ago of a lady who was so fat, they found a remote control imbedded in the folds of her labia. It had been for there for years, apparently.
A remote controlled labia is an interesting concept
Old Aug 22nd 2013, 9:28 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Ethos83

Scamp, can you chime in?
Cheeky stick insect prick.

No idea. Shit themselves?

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy

Assumptions

It took him 10 years (from age 10) to go from a slightly overweight 50kg to 610kg. That’s a weight gain of 560kg.
1kg of body fat is theoretically equal to 7,700 calories. But eating an additional 7,700 calories won’t result in a direct 1kg gain in fat, because the body’s not 100% efficient in turning food to fat. So let’s say you need to eat an additional 10,000 calories to put on 1kg in body weight.

So:

That’s only about 2 Big Macs with Coke a day on top of what his body actually needed. Sounds easy…
Interesting stuff. I wonder how many calories he actually burns just by being a blob all day?
Old Aug 22nd 2013, 10:07 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Cheeky stick insect prick.

No idea. Shit themselves?

Interesting stuff. I wonder how many calories he actually burns just by being a blob all day?
Fat is metabolically inert, whereas muscle requires energy just to twitch a bit. But presumably there must be added strain on pretty much everything which will consume calories. Dunno, 4 fries and a sip of full-fat Coke?
Old Aug 22nd 2013, 10:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

As someone who's the complete opposite of fatties: mostly skin and bones and have to remind myself to eat, I admit to having a slightly morbid fascination with the genuinely obese. They're like a car accident one can't help but sneak a quick glance at when you drive past it. It's appalling and you know you shouldn't look but you still do...

How do they...

go...

to...

the...

loo?

Scamp, can you chime in?
No idea how porkers go to the loo. The Saudi fatboy presumably used a sqautter type loo - presumably though, given his size, I doubt he moved much, which leaves the unappealling obvious conclusion....
Old Aug 22nd 2013, 3:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

How do they...

go...

to...

the...

loo?

Scamp, can you chime in?
How do they take a shower?
Having a strong case of OCD, I'd die if I couldn't shower daily.
Old Aug 22nd 2013, 3:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Assumptions

So:

Yes but what is the minimun psi strength required for the concrete floor that supported him
Old Aug 22nd 2013, 3:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boomhauer
How do they take a shower?
Having a strong case of OCD, I'd die if I couldn't shower daily.
How do they shower? Hell! Ever watered your garden? Hosepipe and a sprinkler nozzle! Squirt them with a bottle of Dettol , and hose the porker down!

Last edited by OleJanx; Aug 22nd 2013 at 3:52 pm. Reason: n
Old Aug 22nd 2013, 3:58 pm
Hit 16's

Originally Posted by Boomhauer
Yes but what is the minimun psi strength required for the concrete floor that supported him
Really ought to have more than 5,800, but then you'll want at least 110 CBR below the foundations, and maybe even shear strengths above 400kN if you're considering piles but you'd have to consider both Griffith and Kani tooth cracks. I'd also factor in size XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL high-viz vests and 2 x 60 litre tubs of Vaseline.
Old Aug 22nd 2013, 4:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Really ought to have more than 5,800, but then you'll want at least 110 CBR below the foundations, and maybe even shear strengths above 400kN if you're considering piles but you'd have to consider both Griffith and Kani tooth cracks. I'd also factor in size XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL high-viz vests and 2 x 60 litre tubs of Vaseline.
I don't want to think about his piles.
Old Aug 22nd 2013, 5:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Millhouse
I don't want to think about his piles.
Toilet must have institutional strength flushing action or.....his helpers chop it into smaller chunks
Old Aug 22nd 2013, 6:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond repute

Ah 610 kgs, they were the days, back along with a 50 inch waist and being able to buy 4xl trousers off the shelf in the fat shop

The good ole days, I remember them well

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.