Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

2001 Range Rover what do you think?

2001 Range Rover what do you think?

Old Mar 22nd 2008, 7:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2001 Range Rover what do you think?

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
well...he quite rightly ingored your advice, lol...

MM, xx
He followed his heart and pursued his dream...Any red-blooded man would do the same...
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 7:59 pm
Forum Regular

Biene zwei has much to be proud ofBiene zwei has much to be proud ofBiene zwei has much to be proud ofBiene zwei has much to be proud ofBiene zwei has much to be proud ofBiene zwei has much to be proud ofBiene zwei has much to be proud ofBiene zwei has much to be proud ofBiene zwei has much to be proud ofBiene zwei has much to be proud ofBiene zwei has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Confucius
He followed his heart and pursued his dream...Any red-blooded man would do the same...
My poor XKR has been in the garage for nearly two yrs, I would never buy second hand here again...
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 8:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Biene zwei
My poor XKR has been in the garage for nearly two yrs, I would never buy second hand here again...
It's always a gamble...You either win or you lose...
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 8:03 pm
Forum Regular

Biene zwei has much to be proud ofBiene zwei has much to be proud ofBiene zwei has much to be proud ofBiene zwei has much to be proud ofBiene zwei has much to be proud ofBiene zwei has much to be proud ofBiene zwei has much to be proud ofBiene zwei has much to be proud ofBiene zwei has much to be proud ofBiene zwei has much to be proud ofBiene zwei has much to be proud of

It's always a gamble...You either win or you lose...
once bitten... gonna get myself a new VW
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 8:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

once bitten... gonna get myself a new VW
Excellent choice...
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 8:05 pm
Forum Regular

Excellent choice...
yeah..a red one
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 8:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

yeah..a red one
Another excellent choice...
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 8:08 pm
Forum Regular

Another excellent choice...
i fancy a greek god..
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 8:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

i fancy a greek god..
Eos...
Great model...Classy...
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 8:13 pm
Forum Regular

Eos...
Great model...Classy...
lovely looking car, only trouble is the folding roof, you have to be parked away from a wall and I am blonde afterall..
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 8:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lovely looking car, only trouble is the folding roof, you have to be parked away from a wall and I am blonde afterall..
The Insurance salesman is your friend...
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 8:17 pm
Forum Regular

The Insurance salesman is your friend...
never had an accident yet! apart from when someone hit me on emirates rd.. and SZR road, and in Bur Dubai... oh and when my son drove his boss's new car into his MR2, where I took the blame cos he was scared of his boss firing him...

Once I hit a wall whilst trying to park tho'..
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 8:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

never had an accident yet! apart from when someone hit me on emirates rd.. and SZR road, and in Bur Dubai... oh and when my son drove his boss's new car into his MR2, where I took the blame cos he was scared of his boss firing him...

Once I hit a wall whilst trying to park tho'..
I prefer to be a bad driver than an unlucky one...
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 8:24 pm
Forum Regular

I prefer to be a bad driver than an unlucky one...
yeah. you have a point.. but considering the amount of driving I do its not such a bad record.
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 3:56 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Around 6 month before the RR came out in 1970
Rover loaned me a tester and asked if I could get it stuck in the English country side...
24 hours later they towed it out of a mud lane with two tractors.... price new then was 1999 pounds ...

but quite austere compared to the modern ones ...

The 3.5 engine ..was in fact a Buick 215 cu in 1961/62 which buick
gave up on because of the problems they had with it ..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.